Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

The Hybrid said

At last, they have come for me. I feel their lives, their destinies spilling out before me. He saw the fleet + the basestar getting to earth. The denial of the one true path,their separate faiths played out on a world not their own earth, will end soon enough they work together. Soon there will be four, glorious in awakening, struggling with the knowledge of their true selves. The pain of revelation bringing new clarity. Tigh Chief Anders and Tori And in the midst of confusion, he will find her. Enemies brought together by impossible longing. Enemies now joined as one. Leoben finding Kara and going back to the poop sloop with her. The way forward at once unthinkable, yet inevitable. The colonials and cylons figure it out. And the fifth, still in shadow, the one the hybrid can't see will claw toward the light, hungering for redemption that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering. I can see them all. The seven, now six the 3's were just boxed, self-described machines who believe themselves without sin. But in time, it is sin that will consume them. They will know enmity, bitterness, the wrenching agony of one splintering into manycylon civil war and mortality. And then, they will join the promised land, gathered on the wings of an angel. Not an end, but a beginning.

Kara Thrace will lead the human race to its end. The place where the colonials will settle. She is the herald of the apocalypse, the harbinger of death because of her the attack on the hub made the cylons mortal.. They humans/cylons both?must not follow her.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ah! I'm still wondering about that whole harbinger of death thing. They followed and now they are there.. could death still await them all? But with the cylons and colonials in a truce, who is there left to fight? Would the remaining cylons now find earth thru their hybrids locating the only hybrid on the basestar outside of earth? What if there were survivors on earth? So much was left in the open and they have to tie it altogether in what 6 - 10 eps? O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this