Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Red Garden

Anyone watch this? Whatcha think? I started it last night and fell asleep on episode 3 accidentally ... seemed pretty much 'ok' with nothing 'major' happening ... or does it build up like Monster?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Freaking awesome show, but thats just my opinion. I'm a huge drama whore and this show is just full of drama and suspense so if you're into that this is perfect for you. I've never seen Monster but by the sounds of it they're roughly the same. It starts off relatively slow and then starts hitting you hard with information as it gets going (I'll admit, I didn't like it at first myself but it grew on me. I only wish Chikane-chan didn't die on me because I really want to watch it again :( )

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Awwww what's wrong with Chikane~swaan?

I finished it early this morning, and I loved it. Interesting slow drama thriller which relies on strong characters, and their bonds towards the end. A lot of realism thrown in, plus you also get to see a lot of NYC! Nathans X'D! It feeds you a lot more information after you've crossed more than halfway through the series, and the end was sad, not to the point I was left in a wreck! Good call Strider~kun.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Chikane-chan decided to commit ritual suicide shortly after I moved down to Arizona thus making me lose about 400 gigs worth of anime (I cried, seriously I did). I've been trying to get a new case for her but no one sells ATA Dual HDD cases anymore so I can't repair her. Right now her two hdd's are sitting in a box :(

When it comes to drama related series I'm always right :P My only peeve right now is waiting for the OVA to get subbed so I can watch that too. It's already been aired but no fansub groups have touched it nor has there been any news on whether it's been licensed or not.

Awwww, that blows! You think there's a tech guy who could take your 2 HD's and put them on any one of your externals that you give him/ her? It sounds stupid, but I just thought of it : p ...

Once I start actually working at my new job and have some excess funds I'm putting together a new external (have a case right now, just need to get two internal hdds). After the new one is up and running (1 TB worth is what I'm shooting for) I'm going to go see if the data on Chikane-chan can be recovered and if it can be I'm going to see if they can transfer it all over to the new one. Thats a while off from now though as I'm broke as a joke and don't start working until Monday next week.