Sign in to follow this  
slippers

Living Lohan

I'd rather shoot myself then watch anymore crappy teen shows :barf:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This show is kinda like a train wreck..you can't help but watch.

Did anyone watch the reality show with Wild Things star Denise Richards? When she said that she couldn't help but be attracted to men with dark hair and big D**ks I damn near fell over laughing. Classic television right there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Ashely Simpson did a reality TV show before she launched her career if I remember correctly, although we know how that turned out.^_^: Now she is barely recognizable with her plastic surgery which butchered her nose.

One of the episodes, Dina, mother of both Lindsay girls, mentioned that Ali would be grow up to be over 6 feet tall, according to her doctor, so I think she should go for a modeling. I think that would suit her better than acting or sining.

I never liked Dennis Richards, especially because of her crazy stunt she pulled trying to get a sole custody of her children from Charlie Sheen, accusing him a pedophile and whatnot. Watching a less than a minute of her show already determined that she is out of control and she curses a lot, which shows her children would be better off with Charlie. She explained she wanted to do this show to tell everyone that she was wrongly depicted by media..Yea, right.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg