Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

The STRANGERS

I went to see this today despite the many bad reviews. Needless to say, this is one of those films critics don't understand. If you like suspense, this is your rush. It defies most conventional horror stereotypical moments for effect. The film relies on camera work, and.... whats this? Acting?! In a horror flick?! NO WAY!

Anyways, Its worth an matinée viewing at least. It was definitely a lot better than most of the shitty horror that has been coming out the past decade.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It looks good. At least from the ads on the TV. I no longer listen to Rotten Tomatoes or IMDB anymore when it comes to reviews. They tend to display the exact opposite rating of what a movie should get.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

It looks good. At least from the ads on the TV. I no longer listen to Rotten Tomatoes or IMDB anymore when it comes to reviews. They tend to display the exact opposite rating of what a movie should get.

Even the reader reviews on RT suck. They say how bad it was, but offer no explanation as to why it was bad. I'm the type of person that will go to a bad horror flick to get a good laugh, but I was pretty impressed with this one. I don't hail it to be one of the greatest, but it was pleasantly refreshing.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!