Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Just a baby update...

So, went and saw the doc on friday. I got to bring my daughter along this time. She was excited to hear baby brother's heartbeat. Cute:happy:

I am 24 weeks (6months) and the doctor calls him a 'busy baby' since he moves ALOT. I don't know what he does in there some days. Move furniture? Taebo? I wonder..Some days all his moving around wakes me up so I don't have a set schedule on sleep. I like to think he is prepairing me for when he will be here, and that wonderfull baby sleep schedule. ^_^;

The cool thing is I gained a total of 8 pounds so far. With my daughter I gained double that by 6 months..I was HUGE!

The nausea is still here. Some days are better than others, and certain smells or images (like fish, and it's texture..yuck) make me puke. No charlie horses (leg cramps) however my legs swelled up the other day and I had no ankles. -_-;

It's exciting for me this time around. I am enjoying my last pregnancy (no more babies after this one).

Just thought I would pop in with an update.:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

sounds amazing. Must suck getting kicked and head butted in the chest in the middle of the night though lol. Sounds like hes gonna be a trouble maker when hes born haha, running around and screaming bloody murder.

Also, make sure your daughter still gets attention. You don't want any of that child depression crap messing up her life :P.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

sounds amazing. Must suck getting kicked and head butted in the chest in the middle of the night though lol. Sounds like hes gonna be a trouble maker when hes born haha, running around and screaming bloody murder.

Also, make sure your daughter still gets attention. You don't want any of that child depression crap messing up her life :P.

I don't know what baby does in there at night... And yes, I have this feeling he is going to be a trouble maker..or he will be the most mellow baby in the world. I'm hoping he gets all his thrashing about done now because when he is here he is getting wrapped up like a burrito aka the famous baby swaddle. ^_^;

Yes, My daughter has a baby brother Via my ex and his GF. He is a year now and my daughter LOVES being a big sister. She talks about her baby brother ALL the time. The weekends are her days with me and I don't plan on changing that. I am hoping that my hubby can get weekends off or at least one day off during a weekend so he can hang out with baby and I can have special time with just me and my daughter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this