Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Free Gas Everywhere!!

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/daily-news/080523-Free-Gas-is-Everywhere-/

Forget $4 gas. Gas (or guns, but we'll come back to that) is free just about everywhere right now.

"Book three nights of hotel accommodations through Expedia and get a $50 gas card," the Los Angeles Times tells us.

The Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports, "On Friday, the state Lottery will put 10 gallons of gas in your car for free -- but only after you buy a $10 Mega Millions quick pick ticket."

Washington, D.C.'s WTOP News reports, "The long weekend started with a bang Thursday morning for several hundred motorists who received free gas as part of a national promotion. At 25 locations across the country, including a gas station in Southeast D.C. and in Ashburn, Va., the first 200 cars received a $40 pre-paid gas card." That promotion was "sponsored by Verizon Yellow Pages and Superpages.com."

The Orlando Sentinel adds, "Across Central Florida, gas giveaways are popping up at car dealerships trying to unload gas-guzzlers, furniture and sporting goods stores looking to boost sales -- even at blood banks. Bill Heard Chevrolet in Sanford is offering free gas for a year with the purchase of a new vehicle. Buyers of certain golf clubs can get a gas card worth up to $100 at Golfsmith Golf & Tennis shops. And donating a pint of blood will now earn you a $10 gas card -- with a chance to win $100."

Even the automakers have gotten into the act, with Chrysler offering an incentive designed to fix the price of gas at $2.99 a gallon for three years for new car buyers.

What's going on?

New Jersey's Trenton Times says "Madison Avenue is finding a way to create opportunity out of a crisis." Rosemary Monaco, President of the marketing agency Group M, told the Times, "Corporations are tapping into the anger consumers feel over paying higher prices to drive. People feel it isn't fair, and here comes a company that says, 'We're going to fix it for you and make you feel good about something that makes you feel bad.'"

"It's brilliant," Dennis Hoffman, professor of economics at the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, told the Christian Science Monitor. "The marketing people have no recourse: They have to play into this."

The offers are getting very unusual. "Earlier this month, Bishop Daniel Robertson Jr. of the Mt. Gilead Full Gospel International Ministries decided to give away $10,000 in gasoline and gas cards." They gave away many of the cards in the parking lot of a local grocery store. Tony Whittingham, an elder at the church, told the Monitor that when people asked for the cards, "we talked to them about what Christ can do in your life: It was soft evangelism."

Florida CBS affiliate KMBC reports, "Max Motors in Butler is offering anyone who buys a car the choice of $250 in gas or a free semi-automatic handgun. … So far, the handgun is a more popular choice." They don't just hand you the gun. Dealership owner Walter Moore says, "The dealership will hand the customer a certificate to get the gun, but you must pass a background check. The local police chief said he is OK with the promotion as long as the weapons aren't handed out at the dealership.

In this economic climate, we can't be the only ones thinking that we'd take the gun…and then all the free gas we wanted…

<3 the last line. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

wow X'D wtf are people gonna do with a handgun? well.. thats obvious, but still.

thats a really good marketing incentive though. they realize they can get a hell of a lot more people offering gas rather than money.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

wow X'D wtf are people gonna do with a handgun? well.. thats obvious, but still.

thats a really good marketing incentive though. they realize they can get a hell of a lot more people offering gas rather than money.

I would reenact that scene from Family Guy after Brian got a free handgun then accidentally shot down Super Satan & his glass jar of marmalade...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Fuck the gas I'll take the gun -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

giving away a free gun O_O

it is actually for the benefit of the world

guns being given away, ---> more gun crime, more ppl dying, so less people to demand gas

but seriously, what marketing guy came up with the idea of giving away guns O_O

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

giving away a free gun O_O

it is actually for the benefit of the world

guns being given away, ---> more gun crime, more ppl dying, so less people to demand gas

but seriously, what marketing guy came up with the idea of giving away guns O_O

In an article I read titled 'Guntown USA' no one there has died via gunshot. It was made mandatory there that the head of a household have a gun.

And apparently criminals only target people in areas where guns are banned. Who would think criminals would break laws about gun restricted zones?... I mean... wouldn't they magically not break that law despite breaking all the others?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55288

Edited by Myk JL
Article

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

guns dont cause or prevent crime really, people do,

but the point i was highlighting was no guns = no gun crime

look at nuclear weapons, if everyone had them, your at a stalemate, no one does anything, all good (much like that town), but you get one crazy mofo who presses the big red button, and all hell breaks loose

and i think most of the world would agree it would be a better place with out nukes,

and thats also my opinion on guns

they should invent light sabers ;p, id buy a car just to own a real light saber ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

guns dont cause or prevent crime really, people do,

but the point i was highlighting was no guns = no gun crime

look at nuclear weapons, if everyone had them, your at a stalemate, no one does anything, all good (much like that town), but you get one crazy mofo who presses the big red button, and all hell breaks loose

and i think most of the world would agree it would be a better place with out nukes,

and thats also my opinion on guns

they should invent light sabers ;p, id buy a car just to own a real light saber ;p

Guns don't cause giant explosions that wipe out cities.

The only thing you got right was people cause crimes. Not to mention your last statement on light sabers ignores the idea of light saber crimes.

it was only an example of the town, if everyone has a gun it acts as a deterrent for crime, however if someone decides to break the stalemate, shit can hit the fan, kids get caught in the cross fire as an example.

people like me or you could probably own a gun no problem, it would never leave the locked bed side draw, but a guy in London, England 10 mins drive from my work, started shooting randomly from his window because he had a bad fight with his wife or something along those lines, no reguard for who might have been killed, whether man woman or child,

if there were no guns, he wouldnt have been killed by armed police after a 5 hour seige

this happened in london,

just a note too add about guns in general:

i could be wrong, as 1 im not american, and 2 history isnt my strong point, but the 2nd ammendment that, the right to bare arms was drafted about 1789

this is a gun from 1789:

MF-H112R.jpg

and this is a gun from a more recent time

DesertEagleBaby.jpg

the desert eagle will turn you inside out at short range

i dont like guns, and think they should only exist in video games. i know that is a silly fantasy, but i just dont agree with guns being available to the general public

ive not researched it, but im sure more ppl have died from guns then nukes over the years :_:

either way, my comment on light sabers was a crude attempt to lighten the mood, talking of guns and such is kinda a downer

sorry for going off topic ...

sigpic1620_11.gif

it was only an example of the town, if everyone has a gun it acts as a deterrent for crime, however if someone decides to break the stalemate, shit can hit the fan, kids get caught in the cross fire as an example.

people like me or you could probably own a gun no problem, it would never leave the locked bed side draw, but a guy in London, England 10 mins drive from my work, started shooting randomly from his window because he had a bad fight with his wife or something along those lines, no reguard for who might have been killed, whether man woman or child,

if there were no guns, he wouldnt have been killed by armed police after a 5 hour seige

this happened in london,

just a note too add about guns in general:

i could be wrong, as 1 im not american, and 2 history isnt my strong point, but the 2nd ammendment that, the right to bare arms was drafted about 1789

this is a gun from 1789:

MF-H112R.jpg

and this is a gun from a more recent time

DesertEagleBaby.jpg

the desert eagle will turn you inside out at short range

i dont like guns, and think they should only exist in video games. i know that is a silly fantasy, but i just dont agree with guns being available to the general public

ive not researched it, but im sure more ppl have died from guns then nukes over the years :_:

either way, my comment on light sabers was a crude attempt to lighten the mood, talking of guns and such is kinda a downer

sorry for going off topic ...

Personally thats kinda naieve (sp) If the general public did not have access to guns and therefore only cops had them. that would be great, however criminals have MUCH easier means to aqquire guns. which means that gun crime would go up as the general population is undefended. mind you. i would only want those who are not crazy in the general pop to have them. however even the crazies can get them via the same way the criminals can. therefore making the whole process moot. personally guns shouldn't exist at all. but we're human, and as humans we have those who prefer war over peace.

Khellv2.jpg

we have the right to have guns because we are supposed to police our govt, not the other way around.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

if the general public doesnt have guns, then the police dont need guns, at least the police that patrol the streets. the UK have armed police, but you rearly see them walking around. but have a rapid responce rate to the situation (if and when they occur)

lady: a lot has changed as america has matured, old bills such as the 2nd ammendment should in my opinion be re-evaluated, as the picturs i showed, the power balance between what a gun had then and now is so huge,. one can kill a man, the other can kill a family, reload and kill em again is needed in the same amount of time

we vote for our leaders, and trust in there wisom (fuck knows why we dont have a guy like President Palmer from 24 seasons 1-3) therefore theoretically the people should not need the means to police the government, as the people choose the government, and if the majority of the country are happy with it being run that way, then unfortunatly it will stay that way

as a modern society, we should not need the means to protect ourselves with guns,

thats why we have police, who serve and protect, some areas better then others ofc.

so if you own a gun, you own it for the sole purpose of killing someone of your own nationality. what country should have that policy in this day and age.

the army protects the countries boarders. and the police protect inside.

unfortunatly, the army are not protecting the countries boarders, there off killing ''terrorists'' and potential ''terrorists'', and the police are beating down people of an ethnic group. so the society america has, i do see why people want guns available, but my whole point is, the current situation does not have the be the way it is

and the current state of affairs is only making the situation worse. years agio, you get in a fight, you come home with bruses. and a swallon lip, and a black eye. now your mum gets a phone call explaining why theres 9mm bullets in your chest.

the more fear we have in this happening, the more the government gets looked upon to step in, the more freedom the individual looses. and the more people feel the need to protect themselves from an enemy that isnt there, untill they went into a gun shop, bought a gun to protect them selves, gets fired from their job for reasons he doesnt understand, decides to use that gun to rob a guys house, and ends up shooting a kid in the chest before you pop him one for intruding

the only plus side i can see to owning a gun is in the event of dawn of the dead, and zombies walk the earth, you get to kick some ass before they get you, as opposed to run like a sissy

sorry for the long windedness

but i cant be the only one with the opinion that guns are bad. they are build for the purpose of ending anothers life

sigpic1620_11.gif

If the general public is outlawed guns, the police would still need them because guess what? Guns will still be avalible to criminals. Do you think that most of the guns that crimes are commited with are legally aquired? Most are stolen or gotten through the black market. And guess what? The rest of the world will still be making guns! Which means that the black market for guns will still be there.

I saw an article somewhere (I reallly wish I could remember where) that talked about a place, I think in Australia (but i could be wrong) where guns were outlawed and gun crime went up because the criminals were no longer as afraid to break into people's houses. As long as there's a chance the owner will have gun and is willing to use it, a lot of criminals would avoid that house if they knew it. When there's not a chance that the owner will have a gun, the criminals were more brave in breaking in because they did have guns and didn't have to worry as much about resistance or getting their asses blown off.

I'm not saying guns are good. But the argument that if we outlaw guns, they won't be around anymore doesn't work because there are still people that make them, will smuggle them into our country, and sell them. To draw an anime comparision, that's Relena's arguement in the series. And it doesn't work. As long as there is at least ONE person out there willing to make and use weapons, people need to be able to defend theirselves. I do agree that better training in how to use a gun should be required, from children to adults. I personally think that if you have a gun, you AND YOUR CHILDREN should be required to attend a gun safety class. That would at least cut down on the injury and deaths caused by accidents.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

if the general public doesn't have guns, then the police don't need guns, at least the police that patrol the streets. the UK have armed police, but you rarely see them walking around. but have a rapid response rate to the situation (if and when they occur)

lady: a lot has changed as America has matured, old bills such as the 2nd amendment should in my opinion be re-evaluated, as the pictures i showed, the power balance between what a gun had then and now is so huge,. one can kill a man, the other can kill a family, reload and kill em again is needed in the same amount of time

we vote for our leaders, and trust in there wisdom (fuck knows why we don't have a guy like President Palmer from 24 seasons 1-3) therefore theoretically the people should not need the means to police the government, as the people choose the government, and if the majority of the country are happy with it being run that way, then unfortunately it will stay that way

as a modern society, we should not need the means to protect ourselves with guns,

that's why we have police, who serve and protect, some areas better then others ofc.

so if you own a gun, you own it for the sole purpose of killing someone of your own nationality. what country should have that policy in this day and age.

the army protects the countries boarders. and the police protect inside.

unfortunately, the army are not protecting the countries boarders, there off killing ''terrorists'' and potential ''terrorists'', and the police are beating down people of an ethnic group. so the society America has, i do see why people want guns available, but my whole point is, the current situation does not have the be the way it is

and the current state of affairs is only making the situation worse. years ago, you get in a fight, you come home with bruises. and a swollen lip, and a black eye. now your mum gets a phone call explaining why there's 9mm bullets in your chest.

the more fear we have in this happening, the more the government gets looked upon to step in, the more freedom the individual looses. and the more people feel the need to protect themselves from an enemy that isn't there, until they went into a gun shop, bought a gun to protect them selves, gets fired from their job for reasons he doesn't understand, decides to use that gun to rob a guys house, and ends up shooting a kid in the chest before you pop him one for intruding

the only plus side i can see to owning a gun is in the event of dawn of the dead, and zombies walk the earth, you get to kick some ass before they get you, as opposed to run like a sissy

sorry for the long windiness

but i cant be the only one with the opinion that guns are bad. they are build for the purpose of ending another's life

The thinking that if the public doesn't have guns the police don't need them. This kind of thing is similar to what lead to the North Hollywood Shootout. The public didn't have them and they didn't want the police to have powerful weapons. This lead to 2 bank robbers with illegal fire arms taking on the entire police force. Things didn't change for the better until the SWAT Team came in.

The 2nd amendment is a freedom we have a right to in the US. Just because your country lacks a freedom doesn't mean ours should too.

I'm still working on :coffee: so cut me some slack :P

We have the worst president in history leading the military. He has sent our national guard, the troops that are supposed to be here for us during emergencies (like Katrina), overseas. Our military personnel are fighting dieing and being dismembered in a war We The People do not want to be in! It's a war for oil we don't want to be dependent on anymore. Its a war to kick billions of dollars to the international bankers; its bankrupting the economy of the US. We would rather have spent the 60 billion developing new technologies to get us off of oil, but Bush is an oil man with ties to the international bankers and the Nazi party. George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. Many Americans believe Bush used an ol' Nazi tactic to start the war on terror, that 9/11 was an red flag and an inside job.

Something amazing happens when intelligent people look at the photographic (as opposed to doctored video) evidence from that day. No plane in Penn, no plane at the pentagon; no debris from the planes no bodies no nothing but holes. We have all seen a plane wreck before, there are large parts and pieces bodies luggage all kinds of crap. We don't have any of that at either of the above mentioned sites. So what hit the pentagon? One of our own bunker buster missiles.

The Bush administration has been a disaster to the US constitution and our bill of rights. Under the guise of safeguarding Americans we get homeland security, the patriot act, executive orders like directive 51 and an ex order does not need need the approval of our elected representatives. Basically the dictator can set up whatever he wants, the war criminal who stole the last presidential election with a lil help from his brother. Under these acts I can be arrested and detained inevitably without ever being charged or seeing the inside of a court room. All of my records, even what I rented 6 years ago at Play by Play the govt can look at and use against me. If I do not agree (which rational people don't) with the president I can be labeled a dissident and a traitor which in times of war is punishable by death. The Bush administration has given unprecedented power to the Federal Bank and FEMA(Federal Emergency Management Agency) and the word is they have at least 800 detention centers ready to receive prisoners scattered all across this country. What started as a few holding areas for a 'surge' of illegal immigrants has become 800 strong concentration camps here on our soil waiting to fire up the giant furnaces and meet some dissidents. Thats the tip of their budget, they spend outrageous amounts of cash building underground bases the size of cities to 'ensure the continuity of govt in the event of a disaster'. Basically if the world goes to hell the elite will survive and we the people can fuck off and die.

I could go on and on but I have no interest in talking to the brick wall that is a person in denial. Over the years I've grown weary of teaching, especially to those who don't have any interest in the truth just because it's unpleasing and doest fit their picture of America/religion/cheese/whatever >.<. I've thrown enough out there in just this post alone for people to look shit up on their own and learn the truths for themselves. The first reaction is usually "wtf are you talking about" because it sounds too 'conspiracy theory' to be true. Funny because the true conspirators are running the country's finances and war machine.

When the govt of this country was formed the Bill of Rights was supposed to be the citizens safeguard against a tyrannical govt. We are allowed to speak our minds, choose where we place our faith, and DEFEND ourselves and our properties from anyone that would take these liberties away. The thinking was that if the people could have guns and the people did their job of policing their govt (which hasn't happened effectively in forever no matter how many branches we throw at the problem ~checks and balances don't work when everybody is paid off by the same multinational corporations) the govt wouldn't be dicking around because the people would have the force to overthrow a tyrannical president/congress.

The guns stay. Now more then at any point in history the people in this country need to turn off fucking Brittney Spears and wake up, pay attention to wtf has and is happening. No one country or group of elite rich bastards should have the power to destroy the climate/land/seas of the entire planet. America should be leading and cooperating with other nations to find solutions to the energy, climate and food crisis we are facing; not shooting down families for oil and money. Our military needs to come the hell home and take a good look at what this administration has done to the constitution that they took an oath to protect.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i agree with ladys points strongly.

hopefully with the new election things might actually change,

but i dought any president would give up the powers bush's administration has created

why is it so hard too see the fact that guns dont defend people. they kill people

they can act as a deterrent to some, but to others they take your children, your parents.

....but at the end of the day, our 'cultures' are different, i still dont know why women are not allowed to be schooled in some countries, but im sure they have their reasons,

and the same for guns in america, if owning a gun makes you feel safe, thats a right you have, put it down to differences in the culture and societies we have.

i just wonder what school will be shot up in the next 6 months, by a kid thats had a bad life, walked into a gun store, no criminal record, a nice shiny visa card.

sigpic1620_11.gif

why is it so hard too see the fact that guns don't defend people. they kill people

they can act as a deterrent to some, but to others they take your children, your parents.

....but at the end of the day, our 'cultures' are different, i still don't know why women are not allowed to be schooled in some countries, but I'm sure they have their reasons,

and the same for guns in America, if owning a gun makes you feel safe, that's a right you have, put it down to differences in the culture and societies we have.

i just wonder what school will be shot up in the next 6 months, by a kid that's had a bad life, walked into a gun store, no criminal record, a nice shiny visa card.

Apparently you didn't read that article carefully enough or just refuse to believe it.

Leaning towards agreeing with sexist doesn't help.

Only cowards with (illegal) guns in gun free zones cause most crimes. So when such zones don't exist I feel safe.

Easy, based on that article the one with a gun free zone and a not well enough armed police force.

why are you taking it personal that someone doesnt believe in guns being needed to feel safe

my example with about sexism in other countries was just an examlple of cultures / societies clashing, much like the idea of guns being bought in a shop is as alien to me the example i used

illegal guns in the usa means unregistered basicly, wheather bought from a guy in an ally or stolen from your neighbours house.

living in the uk. we have illegal guns, (smuggles in from other countries)

yet it is extreamly rare that any gun crimes are reported in the national newspapers

there was an event this month, but before that i dont think an average person could tell you when one occured.

and those illegal guns within the uk never see the open streets, when shit does go down, it is usually between people who are not exactly shining examples of a society

dont get me wrong, the uk is getting really bad with crime and youths, everyone wants to be a gangstar, so stabing someone is the new greeting in not so nice areas.

i blame the media / music / tv / bad parenting

why not buy a tazer (sp,... the projectile versin of a stun gun) if you wish to protect your homes. there non lethal unless the target has a heart condition, and tbh if you have a heart condition, crime really isnt a wise life style

the fact of the matter is guns dont kill people. people with guns kills people. removing guns from society, yes there are other methods of crime. but removing one element of crime is a start towards a better future for our children.

and i read the article. but that highlights my point even more, guns can be a deterrent for crime, but they can also cause crime, and death

much like the idea of a nuclear stalemate between countries, it only takes one person to break the stalemate

if a guy breaks into someones home, and gets shoot, it is not just 'self defence, but murder of another human being, and unlesss a person is trained in firearms pretty well, they are most likly going to shot someone in the chest, which are pretty much a fun house for hitting something vital to living End of the day, when you own a gun, you have a device build for the sole purpose of killing something...

)this has kinda gone off topic a fair amount, but hell debating and discussing is what the net should be used for more ^^_

sigpic1620_11.gif

I have a great reverence for guns and was raised to respect (not fear or abuse) them. My dad used to shoot in competitions back when he was in the army. I'm good with 22 and can hold my own with a 9 but for some odd reason sledgers don't want me to have any gun ^_^; I put it on my Xmas list every year but so far no luck :P

If somebody breaks into my house ~even with no gun~ chances of them just walking out of here on their own are slim. First of all my 90 pound dog is either near the door downstairs or at my feet. We've been together 10 years, sometimes I think she knows what I'm gonna do/feel whatever before I do. She does not like ppl who provoke certain emotions, doesn't like radios on the belt (cops and the poor cable guy) and she don't go for people (or other animals) getting rowdy around mom or the kids. There is an object in every room in this house I can use as a lethal weapon. Shit, my wok could crush a skull. :smash:

I think I'd damage a person more without the gun. X'D

If I had the gun its a single shot to the shoulder but I suppose if they still wanna fuck around after that I'll put one in a thigh too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

why are you taking it personal that someone doesn't believe in guns being needed to feel safe

my example with about sexism in other countries was just an example of cultures / societies clashing, much like the idea of guns being bought in a shop is as alien to me the example i used

illegal guns in the USA means unregistered basically, whether bought from a guy in an ally or stolen from your neighbours house.

living in the UK. we have illegal guns, (smuggles in from other countries)

yet it is extremely rare that any gun crimes are reported in the national newspapers

there was an event this month, but before that i don't think an average person could tell you when one occurred.

and those illegal guns within the UK never see the open streets, when shit does go down, it is usually between people who are not exactly shining examples of a society

don't get me wrong, the UK is getting really bad with crime and youths, everyone wants to be a gangster, so stabbing someone is the new greeting in not so nice areas.

i blame the media / music / TV / bad parenting

why not buy a taser (sp,... the projectile version of a stun gun) if you wish to protect your homes. there non lethal unless the target has a heart condition, and tbh if you have a heart condition, crime really isn't a wise life style

the fact of the matter is guns don't kill people. people with guns kills people. removing guns from society, yes there are other methods of crime. but removing one element of crime is a start towards a better future for our children.

and i read the article. but that highlights my point even more, guns can be a deterrent for crime, but they can also cause crime, and death

much like the idea of a nuclear stalemate between countries, it only takes one person to break the stalemate

if a guy breaks into someones home, and gets shoot, it is not just 'self defence, but murder of another human being, and unless a person is trained in firearms pretty well, they are most likely going to shot someone in the chest, which are pretty much a fun house for hitting something vital to living End of the day, when you own a gun, you have a device build for the sole purpose of killing something...

)this has kinda gone off topic a fair amount, but hell debating and discussing is what the net should be used for more ^^_

I take offence to your anti-gun comments because you want the US to remove the 2nd Amendment.

When a government makes something illegal the crime goes up. This has applied to alcohol, drugs, & even guns.

Blaming media, music & TV is just basically the same thing Jack Thompson has done with Video Games. It doesn't solve the real problem, but makes wild guesses with very little proof.

Crime is never a wise life style, but as long as naive laws exist it will only make crime worse.

You want a better life for your kids do all that you can to better yourself and not take the easy way out by blaming objects. Blaming it on objects like guns is another way to relate to Jack Thompson.

Dumb asses should know better not to break into some one's house. And shooting them is always a last resort. And if it wasn't a gun for defence it might be a knife, hammer, etc. They still would end up dead depending on how I use it.

I don't consider this off topic as guns were mentioned in the 1st post.

I have a great reverence for guns and was raised to respect (not fear or abuse) them. My dad used to shoot in competitions back when he was in the army. I'm good with 22 and can hold my own with a 9 but for some odd reason sledgers don't want me to have any gun ^_^; I put it on my Xmas list every year but so far no luck :P

If somebody breaks into my house ~even with no gun~ chances of them just walking out of here on their own are slim. First of all my 90 pound dog is either near the door downstairs or at my feet. We've been together 10 years, sometimes I think she knows what I'm gonna do/feel whatever before I do. She does not like ppl who provoke certain emotions, doesn't like radios on the belt (cops and the poor cable guy) and she don't go for people (or other animals) getting rowdy around mom or the kids. There is an object in every room in this house I can use as a lethal weapon. Shit, my wok could crush a skull. :smash:

I think I'd damage a person more without the gun. X'D

If I had the gun its a single shot to the shoulder but I suppose if they still wanna fuck around after that I'll put one in a thigh too :P

you remind me for some reason of one pieces' Bellemere ;p

but im glad you dont own a gun, though im 100% sure if your kids went near it, they wouldnt a 2nd time ;p

for the record, i 100% support bug dogs as pets / guards (provided there treated like a member of the family and not a tool)

i do blame the media, i know it sounds typical to say.

but people want to be like celebrities,

but i also blame parenting. and the government too,

im not saying the 2nd ammendment should be removed, but re-evaluated

how hard would it be to make a non-lethal alternative to a gun and bullet.

times have changed, and so should 200 year old laws.

sigpic1620_11.gif

but im glad you dont own a gun, though im 100% sure if your kids went near it, they wouldnt a 2nd time ;p

for the record, i 100% support bug dogs as pets / guards (provided there treated like a member of the family and not a tool)

i do blame the media, i know it sounds typical to say.

but people want to be like celebrities,

but i also blame parenting. and the government too,

im not saying the 2nd ammendment should be removed, but re-evaluated

how hard would it be to make a non-lethal alternative to a gun and bullet.

times have changed, and so should 200 year old laws.

Who are these celebrities who cause killing sprees?

Non lethal deer hunting sounds really boring. And that 200 year old freedom helps more than you want to admit.

:flirt:Thank you I take that as a complement.

now be depressed :P

8FA4svzV_6Q

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

it is sad she died, but her love and pride of her kids was tearfully beautiful and thats the part that made me think of you ^^

you dont need a desert eagle or an uzi to kill a deer is my point ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Sign in to follow this