Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Mother's Day should be for the mothers!!!!

So, My daughter's dad has made the choice for everyone (which did not include my opinion) that my daugter is spending Mother's Day with him and his gf. Since he "NEVER gets a day off with his family".

Lucky for me I get Saturday with her, but he is such an emotionless control freak. I can't believe he wouldn't ask me about this. The last couple holidays easter and christmas I had say so wtf? I guess I can understand since Sunday is the least busiest day for him, and he really never gets a whole day with ALL the kids (they have 3 in the house). So maybe I shouldn't be so pissed...but I still feel that he should have at least asked me instead of telling me.

What do u think? Should I be Pissed or am I over reacting?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Well, IF YOU WANT, you could spend the day together with both your (new) families, and everybody's happy.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You're the mother, like duh.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

One of the consequences of trying to be decent to the ex puke is that he gets the God complex ~ he's always right and you're always being a selfish bitch. Id tell him fuck you and your work schedule Mothers Day the mother gets the kid if she wants. If you aren't adamant about certain things from early on (mothers day your birthday whatever) he will try to walk all over you.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think that you should be with your daughter at least part of the day. You are after all the one that gave birth to her. Tell your ex that you get her in the morning and then he can pick her up (or whatever) after lunch. That way you and she are together part time and your ex and still have time for her later. Just my opinion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree, You should be with your daughter on mothers day. At least you will get to see her the day before though.

Shit, that reminds me I have to get my mom a gift >.<

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

:complain:My ex is a master of non emotion and selfish antics:mad2:. Arguing with him sparks way more headache for both me and my daughter, since she repeats what she hears. I always get the holidays since they both work in the food industry. My ex, his gf and I hung out together on Easter for like an hour and then they went to work. I got her on my birthday and we split christmas. I had her x mas eve. I can be SOMEWHAT sympathedic to how he never gets a whole day with my daughter and sunday is the least busiest day for them. On a positive side, I do get to avoid crowds on Saturday and spend a whole day with her. This is the one holiday that is for ME and I am offended he pulled this crap. Oddly though his GF did call me today to ask me if I was having a baby shower and how she could help. A year ago we were at each other's throat? :wtf:

:tdown:BOO on my ex for pulling this shit, but I will need him in the future since I will have to take time away from traveling to see my daughter aftr baby is born (it's a 2 hour drive for me to see her each weekend) And he is to damn selfish to bring her to me.

My ex fucking amazes me. Though he won't have say for long because his daughter has no problem telling him how it is. And it only will get better the older she gets. Karma is a bitch.:P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

you should definitely have some leeway because you are the biological mother. now if he was married to the gf it might be reasonable since she'd be the stepmom and all but this is something that shoulda been discussed.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Sign in to follow this