Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

well, I don't like...

in (I think it was) Six of One Bill is boozing and tears into Laura 'maybe you're no the dieing leader you thought you were' Sorry, but that just seems out of character for him to be a touch hole to someone he loves and respects so much that is dieing in his room. -_-; The him reading to her scenes made up for it but his outburst seemed out of character and unnecessarily mean to Laura.

The exchange between Adama and the chief in the bar was also...eh...not good. Adama took his shit too long, chief was a total asshole and the end result is that the guy keeping the vipers and raptors in the air since the attack on the colonies is being reassigned??? WTF is that shit. Adama has been adamant from the start that his men and women need to do their jobs.

Ya know, I liked chief from the get go and I don't give a frak if he's cylon or not. I just don't dig seeing his character and those he interacts with trashed like this >.< Tigh said that we are who we are crap and I can understand chief has a lot of shit going on in his head but the way he talked about Calley and his disregard for Nicky (letting him cry and not changing his diaper the fuckin Col did wtf!) Character degradation...hopefully not moving on to character assasination like a bad anime -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Off Topic:

I'm still stuck on episode 11 cos the site hasn't fixed their streaming link >_< grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That episode a week and a half ago were Lee takes the presidency and Adama hands control of the Galactica to Tigh pissed me the hell off. I hated that episode with a passion and they should have just not bothered even making it.

*begins rant*

And wtf, Mid-season finale? Now we'll have to wait what, 1 1/2 years for the last 6 episodes or some shit? I'm not even going to bother watching series that take 6 month breaks or more inbetween seasons anymore. Take the fucking breaks in between seasons, not during seasons. If they did that with a show like Eureka nobody would bother watching it. But they can get away with it with shows like BSG and Stargate. Well guess what Sci-Fi, unless Atlantis impresses the absolute hell out of me in the remaining season, I'm not going to bother watching the show anymore. Because if I have to wait 6 months for crap, then fuck it.

*ends rant*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

last 10 eps in Jan 09

so done w sci fi channel

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

They should do all their shows like Eureka. Take a big break in between seasons for production and then show the entire season straight thru. That show is on a tuesday timeslot for crying out load and its popular enough for a third season now. WTF can't they do that with BSG or Atlantis? -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this