Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Alligator wanders into woman’s kitchen (so they kill it)

May have been looking for lunch, but breakfast turned out to be his last

By Mike Celizic

TODAYShow.com contributor

updated 9:32 a.m. ET, Wed., April. 23, 2008

You’ve heard about the 800-pound gorilla in the living room. How about a 230-pound alligator in your kitchen?

“You’re used to seeing them, you’re just not used to seeing them in your kitchen,” Sandie Frosti told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Wednesday in New York.

But that’s exactly where she found an 8-foot, 8-inch gator Monday night in her Oldsmar, Fla., home.

yadayada and

The alligator was taken away and destroyed lest it resume a career of breaking-and-entering. “Usually, they’re more afraid of you than you are of the alligator,” Frosti explained to Vieira. “But once they go in your home, they’re not afraid of you anymore.”

was that really necessary? what a load of shit. basically she was 'too big' to be released back into the wild. did they even bother to ask ANY zoo to take her? doubt it. Shit like this makes me want to shoot humans in the fucking face :x

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

May have been looking for lunch, but breakfast turned out to be his last

By Mike Celizic

TODAYShow.com contributor

updated 9:32 a.m. ET, Wed., April. 23, 2008

You’ve heard about the 800-pound gorilla in the living room. How about a 230-pound alligator in your kitchen?

“You’re used to seeing them, you’re just not used to seeing them in your kitchen,” Sandie Frosti told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Wednesday in New York.

But that’s exactly where she found an 8-foot, 8-inch gator Monday night in her Oldsmar, Fla., home.

yadayada and

The alligator was taken away and destroyed lest it resume a career of breaking-and-entering. “Usually, they’re more afraid of you than you are of the alligator,” Frosti explained to Vieira. “But once they go in your home, they’re not afraid of you anymore.”

was that really necessary? what a load of shit. basically she was 'too big' to be released back into the wild. did they even bother to ask ANY zoo to take her? doubt it. Shit like this makes me want to shoot humans in the fucking face :x

One less wild animal munching on a kid near a river. I give it a thumbs up!

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

people who aren't paying attention in a predators habitat deserve to be eaten.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

people who aren't paying attention in a predators habitat deserve to be eaten.
And that is why predators lose their habitat.

All predators belong behind bars or death.

You can't co exist with such creatures.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I remember reading about news that a dude was about to jump in the pool at night but he decided to turn the light on in his backyard. He was surprise to see a huge alligator resting in the pool quietly. I've seen the picture of a child eaten by an alligator, or a crocodile whatever..I can't tell the difference, somewhere in SE Asia and natives cut it open to retrieve the child's decapitated body. The child died horribly. I'm sure they've put down the alligator peacefully.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

And that is why predators lose their habitat.

All predators belong behind bars or death.

You can't co exist with such creatures.

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this point.:laugh:

You obviously don't put as much value on nature and biodiversity as I do and I absolutely don't value the lives of humans as much as you do. X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this point.:laugh:

You obviously don't put as much value on nature and biodiversity as I do and I absolutely don't value the lives of humans as much as you do. X'D

We may eventually if anyone you care about gets mauled by a predator that was released back into the wild because, "hey it was there habitat to begin with."

Every predator including sexual predators don't have a right to freedom.

And being bio-diverse isn't that grand. If we could kill off all the locusts the world would be a better place.

I don't think anyone I care about is that stupid X'D so what I said stands and biodiversity is the food chain and yeah do I care about that.

Sexual predators should just be hung so we don't have to waste the $ on jail or bullets. Rope is reusable X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this