Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Petraeus promotion keeps U.S. on war course

Next president will inherit steadfast military defenders of Bush's policies

WASHINGTON - President Bush is promoting his top Iraq commander, Army Gen. David Petraeus, and replacing him with the general’s recent deputy, keeping the United States on its war course and handing the next president a pair of combat-tested commanders who have relentlessly defended Bush’s strategies.

yeah and blah blah blah

fuck I feel sorry for us -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hmmm but, if the Democrats win, doesn't the President decide on who the dood should be?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

we'll be there for a while considering there is no reasonable exit strategy but of course that was obvious from the surge -_-; Even if a democrat takes office we 'can't' just load em up and roll outta there.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

we'll be there for a while considering there is no reasonable exit strategy but of course that was obvious from the surge -_-; Even if a democrat takes office we 'can't' just load em up and roll outta there.
Only in Ron Paul's dreams...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sign in to follow this