Sledgstone

Most Disappointing Game

what game looked to be promising, but once played... turned out to be crap?

for me.. unlimited saga. i thought it would be a great game, square and enix just merged and i had some high expectations! but then i played it... i thought i must have screwed something up in the options so i looked at the instruction manuel. i then played it again to see if i could get used to it. no. no i couldn't. that game costed me 23 of my dollars and 7 hours of my life. and what did i get in return for it? i measly resale value $2.50.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

wcw mayhem. they promised grappling system and new rosters, new theme entraces and stuff. the game play sucked so badly, i spent about 80 bucks and sold it for 15 i think. that made me cautious to rent first before buy..but it takes forever to wait for renting wrestling games..even the sucky ones.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

oh god how i lothe unlimited saga... i still have it :x .. picked it up for 14 dollars, i figure it'd be a waste of time to even try trading it in.. prolly get a quarter or something.. lol

FF:CC .. :| i like the music, graphics are nice.. but the overall game is just awkward.. you have to have gba->gc links to even play multiplayer or minigames.. which was a major mistake by square-enix i think :tdown:

also the fact that you lose your moogle when you play multiplayer.. one of the players is forced to carry the crystal chalice..

lady beat grandia extreme.. i was dissapointed in this game. the voice acting was horrible and the plot sucked balls. if at the end of the game, the characters have to repeat the events of the game because even they are confused, then that game sucked. and thus grandia extreme. -_-;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If I ever play Grandia x again it will be with the sound off -_-

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

hey i played secret of evermore also...and yeah...its a pretty sad game :-/

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I dont mind a sad ending (though the 1st time I played FFX i was upset for a week havin to off my aeons n lose my cutie Tidus)

i just dont like a shitty ending

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

McFarlane's evil prophcey, and legends of wrestling showdown, those games were just acouple of jokes put out on cd's. the glitchs in Ledgends of wrestling were anoying and funny at the same time, the animations and movment was about all that was good about it and even then that was not all that good. and theres a reveiw for McFarlanes evil prophecy, on ancient clan by us, wasen't even that good a game to rent.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I dont mind a sad ending (though the 1st time I played FFX i was upset for a week havin to off my aeons n lose my cutie Tidus)

i just dont like a shitty ending

No...Eppy doesn't mean the ending was sad...the entire thing was a sad excuse for a game. :P

Tellah2.jpg

hmmm this is tough....Fighting Force 2, i mean its ok....but the first was so fucking awesome that the second was barely even as good as the firt, also ignoring it went from ultra easy to omfg raibow6 on elite mode is childs play compared to this

"You will loose every duel, if your enemy comes expecting a war."

No...Eppy doesn't mean the ending was sad...the entire thing was a sad excuse for a game. :P

:idea: ahhhhh

:lol:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest ads

Lego Island has got to be the shittest game ever from its shit graphics to its firrst person view its 100% rubbbish