Sledgstone

Most Disappointing Game

Teh most disapointing game for me would be the whole Kingdom hearts series... i hate that game to very depths of hell itself... They ruined the final fantasy characters!

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

MGS:2 i hoping for a more of a snake game( i heard of a xbox game called mgsX: about snakes way thru the big shell. now that would be a good game.)i didnt get it cuz it was on a back then next gen system.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Most dissapointing game ever would have to be: Dawn of War.

that is why its one of the top 10 games right now huh? :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link