Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Another movie I didn't not get to see since it did not air in any theaters around my area so me and a friend rented it.

The movie starts out really fast paced and hard to follow after the train robbery but about halfway through it gradually slows down and the story starts to get interesting. If your not into history type movies you may not like this since it felt more like a documentary then a movie. Every few mins a narrator would explain the current situation to try and make clear what was going on. It was all done really nicely and the action was not over the top like in all those old western movies.

theres really not much else I can say about this movie. It was really done nicely.

I give it a 7/10

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, this's a good movie. It actually starts off slow, and through the movie it builds it's story at the same pace. I liked the directing and theme a lot.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yeah, this's a good movie. It actually starts off slow, and through the movie it builds it's story at the same pace. I liked the directing and theme a lot.

It felt to fast at the start for me. We get introduced to all these characters and then they all just disappear. Then every so often we see Jesse hang out with a new random member lol. It wasn't till the mid point that I started to understand what was going on.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^