Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Citizenre's Solar Power

http://renu.citizenre.com/index.php?c=1205549581

I saw this at a different forum. I'll probably tell my landlord early next month. If my landlord is interested then if it happens I'll replug in my fridge once the apartments might have solar power.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Interesting.. It doesn't look like it will save that much money-wise considering their initial security deposit and monthly rent for the equipment. But the monthly cost appears to be the same price if not slightly lower over the long term compared to paying a regular electric bill. Its more of a long term savings but its very green and I like the part at the bottom of my 'estimated savings quote'.

Savings Forecast Today's Rent Year-5 Rent Year-25 Rent

Citizenre REnU $120.00 $120.00 $120.00

Current Electricity Provider $120.00 $130.40 $197.61

Total Savings $308.82 $10717.27

If you were to invest all of the money that you saved over the term of a 25-year contract, and you received the investment grade bond yield average of 9.44%, then your decision to participate in the REnU Program would yield $23,891.05 by the end of your contract.

Additionally, over that same time period, your REnU will eliminate 134 tons of CO2, 400 lbs of NOx, 1128 lbs of SO2, 16 lbs of PM, 10 lbs of VOC, and 62 lbs of CO. That is equivalent to taking approximately, 23 automobiles off of the road, or planting 392 trees.

That is equivalent to taking approximately, 23 automobiles off of the road, or planting 392 trees. Nice. :tup:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this