Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Spitzer resigns, capping stunning fall

N.Y. governor was repeat prostitution customer, may have spent $80,000

MSNBC News Services

updated 30 minutes ago

ALBANY, N.Y. - New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer resigned on Wednesday, completing a stunning fall from power after he was nationally disgraced by links to a high-priced prostitution ring.

Spitzer made the announcement without having finalized a plea deal with federal prosecutors, though a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation said he is believed to still be negotiating one. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

"I look at my time as governor with a sense of what might have been," Spitzer said, his expressionless wife, Silda, standing at his side. "There is much more to be done, and I cannot allow my private failings to disrupt the people's work."

yada yada

his time as governor? He was a fucking disaster from the get go!

first he wanted to impose NY state taxes on the Indian nations up here. Umm... they're called their own NATION for a reason prick. After that retarded idea was blown out of the water he scrambled for revenue and came up with the give illegals drivers licenses bit....

I dunno how this fucktard even got elected. At least he's out before he could piss off New Yorkers again. :disgust:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

"I look at my time as governor with a sense of what might have been," Spitzer said, his expressionless wife, Silda, standing at his side.

His wife is just waiting for the cameras to turn off so she can beat the crap out of him. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

^ :lol:

But yeah, didn't he support Hillary or be one of em special people to help her in her current numbers? So what happens to that?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

he was a super delagate -_-

well thats it I guess we're in for another bush administration

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It's sad to watch people deteriorate.

Too bad his work as AG won't be remembered.

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

Spitzer was the biggest cran ever. He had alot of promise when he was running for governor which is why he initially won in a landslide. But as soon as he became governor he started pissing all his co-workers off. And of course when he decided to make some law (which nobody voted on to approve aside from himself) to allow illegal immigrants to obtain NY state drivers licenses... yeah, his popularity plummeted. He even went so far as to say all current NYS drivers license owners would have to go back to the DMV and get a different license to be used for passports and other legal means because the current drivers license wouldn't be accepted for shit by anyone anymore because anyone without a social security number would be eligible for them. wtf. All he was interested in was all the money the state of NY would rake in from all the drivers license fees. And on top of it, he more or less figured out the budget for the year based on that income and the income the state would receive from taxes he would impose on the native americans! The budget is a mess, nobody liked him and then this scandal hit the news. I'm glad hes gone.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this