Duuuuude...has anyone heard of this anime? It's alot like Death Note....only cooler and with wolves...LOL

I'm a true fan of it :happy:

Ichirin No Hana: 3rd Bleach Opening

[[kimi wa kimi dake shika inai yo

kawari nante hoka ni inainda

kare naide ichirin no hana]]

DING! Coincidence ^_^ ... I began re-watching it 2 nights ago, and it's ... *sniff*

Dubie, did you find the entire series to be slow or just the beginning? The beginning is a nice smooth transition with a lot of story build up which gets to you like cancer towards the mid of the series and boom *has a nerdy spazz attack*.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Wolf's Rain is a good show, seen it three times completely through (well I do own it). Much like Dubie it was a little to slow for me but the story made up for that (if it didn't have the story I probably would of dropped it, I enjoy slow paced shows but this was slower then what I like).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

It was one of my favorite shows and I felt it had a good story line, a little sad at some points (as in mutliple deaths sad) but still a relatively good show.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

http://www.animecornerstore.com/wolfsrain1.html

Same exact place I told you to get Elfen Lied at all those months ago. About the cheapest I've seen it. Both the collections will run you around $10 more per collection ($20 both) at any other place online (not including shipping). I'd suggest also checking stores near you to see if you can get it cheaper there (like Best Buy, Suncoast, etc.). I have the original Boxset so it ran me more money (plus I bought it as it was released and got the Limited Edition boxset with the Kiba plushie and first OST).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Ooouuu nice ... btw I got that EL box set ^ ^ good fun. This purchase, like any other (except the digi~cam maybe), will have to wait till the end of May unfortunately *tear*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I just finished it after a marathon since late this morning ... sinfully melancholic, now I'll re-watch it in English, then in Japanese but with dvd subs instead of the regular ones. I always have to do all 3 as an excuse to see it one more time X'D.

I watch it at least once a year

Very Dark Tower ~ish

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers