Sabe

The Beginning of InSaNiTy...

Multi pointed thread for everyone...

Firstly: I invested in an X Box 360, making me a very happy person...However, I'm looking for a good shooter besides DMC 4 and Halo. Suggestions?

The second point of this thread is simply to say if there are any XB Live players looking to hook-up for a bit of gaming, PM me and we'll trade gamer tags!:P

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

did you try Gears of War yet? that some good stuff...COD4 is also a good one

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

If you ever get tired of shooters (though it seems some people never do), Super Puzzle Fighter HD and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (if you don't have the PSX or PSP version) are probably the best Xbox Live Arcade games available.

Tellah2.jpg

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on Gears, short game, overly simple controls, crap like that...What is the opinion of it you two have, Strider, Eppy?

Saiel, Castlevania is great, I got that this morning from a friend (early b-day) and LOVE it. Definately one I'll recommend to friends!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Frankly I think Gears is one of the best games out on the 360 right now. True it's somewhat short but the story and the characters are what make the game awesome. Really don't know how the controls are simple considering they mimic about every other FPS control scheme thats on the 360 so I really don't know where they're coming from saying that.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589