Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Morning sickness and married life has a good note.

I am posting a happy note since my last few were poopy.

Life is good. Married life is good, different but good. Don't get me wrong it's not all rainbows and skipping through flowered fields. We have had some nasty battles, but we make it through. I am thrilled today because I have been downloading anime episodes that I missed, :D which makes for a good day.

I have been so morning sick the last 12 weeks, that the most my day has consisted of is getting from the bed to the couch with my trash can so that I don't puke on the carpet. Moving my head even the slightest made me puke. I am finally to the point that I can go places (because driving or riding made me sick). In 12 weeks I gained a whole 10 oz. since I lost nearly 10 pounds on my bulimic pregnancy diet..aka morning sickness. (though mine was all day sick). I feel worst for my husband who would have to lay somewhat awake in bed at night to make sure that I didn't choke when i vomited in my sleep. Nothing like being a newly wed, and having hubby hold your hair out of your face while he avoids puking himself. LMAO. ^_^;

Now that I'm not throwing up all the time I can go back to work (nobody wants to be near the puking girl at work). The effects of this are something like in the movie The Goonies, where Chunk talks about puking over a banister on the people below and everyone else starts puking. Yeah, that's the same in an office. "disruptive behavior":x is what they call it. Arizona is a right to work state, so they can fire you if they don't like you. Lovely.-_-;

Other than that..all is well. Glad to be back to myself.:happy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Welcome back to the world of non-pukers! :)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Sign in to follow this