Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Gold D Roger

This guy is among the most mysterious personalities in the series, even though we know at least something about him, it's hard to figure it all out. There're some interesting facts though ...

Why did such a great pirate get captured? If his execution was to spark the new age of pirates, what is this new age of pirates or revolution? Is Monkey D Dragon connected to this revolution? Did he get captured to save his crew, I highly doubt it.

He talks about finding One Piece, but why doesn't anyone from his crew have any hints to where it'd be? His crew has been left out of the story completely except for Buggy and Shanks. They'd obviously been with Roger to Skypiea or all those mysterious locations, being part of the crew. Maybe if they traced their own past and follow/ go to the places they went with Roger, it'd lead them to One Piece? Shanks and Buggy were mere crewsman, imagine the strength and powers of Roger's First/ Second mate's!!! Where're they?

What could Roger's powers be? Maybe he was an incredible pirate who have possession of one of the ancient weapons, you think? He could read Ponyglyphs which is only something those scholars at Ohara could do. Also makes me think he was in Skypiea, Luffy went to Skypiea, maybe Luffy's on Roger's path?

I was thinking all this while taking a walk at 3 in the morning X'D ... ofcorpse I'm forgetting most of my questions/ discussions.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Roger is very mysterious. And whats even more interesting is the opening. Roger does not seem injured, and he is shackled with wooden restraints at his execution. He must have been extremely weakened, or if he was a DF user he must have had on seastone ankle shackels or he actually let himself get killed just so he could begin the age of pirates with his speech about all his treasures at One Piece.

My guess is that when Roger was taken down, so was all his nakama. Think about the recent fight with Moria and Bear. When it was time to take Luffy in, his nakama would rather sacrifice themselves.. If anything the same thing happened to Roger's top men.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

So far, no references of either a member of the top brass WG or Schibukai is made to the tone of being a former member of the Roger crew.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this