Sign in to follow this  
Kite

one piece????

is this series worth watching i have no idea what it is about, but well it is popular, and 300episodes plus.

how does it compare to say naruto and bleach. is it all humour with silly action scenes, or like naruto: humour, but when it gets dow to it, can get very emotional and pretty kick ass srious fighting

thanks for any info

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

It is beyond Naruto and Bleach. It is the epitome of what all anime should aspire to be. :P

It has humor, character depth, can get extremely emotional (this series has made me cry twice. -_-), and yes, some of the best fight scenes in all of anime. The plot and characters are the best tho. If I were you, I'd definitely watch it, but only fansubbed. All english versions of this series sucks, the dialogue is dumbed down and the fights are edited to reduce violence.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

it is SO worth watching... you get sucked into the storyline so easily, and you actually get attached to the characters. watched the subbed version. the fights are amazing, the plot is so deep, and some plots even come full circle once youre a couple arcs down from where one ended up.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Somehow I never got into Bleach, and Naruto is still 'okayish' from my perspective, then again I haven't read the Naruto or Bleach manga's and stopped watching Bleach after the Soul Society arc.

One Piece has it's share of SMALL yet good filler episodes put in the ocean of awesomeness which's 300+ episodes. Been glued to it for a year now. Let's just say that it's an infectious, full of depth/ life, humorous, action packed, emotional driven series that isn't purposeless. EDIT: It has the capability to make you a OP freak/ geek X'D ... and I have a lot of good things to say about this series *tears of joy*.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

vegapunk and kizoku fansubs are the good ones :)

look here and I've been grabbed the old eps I wanted fer vids from here

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I know what ya mean. I was into pretty anime fer a while.... *shudder*

Its like the more ya watch One Piece the less you see with yer eyes and the more ya see with yer heart.... sounds so lame but thats Odachii's style :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

EXACTLY.....exactly

even at the end of thriller bark people are saying that the crew would be eaten alive in the new world so we can only begin to imagine what monstrous new abilities Luffy and the crew will come up with.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Brooke will contribute giving an additional fighting arm to the Mugiwara team ... then maybe Luffy has 5 Gears, and he goes Gear 4 in the next battle itself. Everybody gets a whole lot stronger! Let's hope for it at least hehe ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this