Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

its a super fat Tuesday!

happy fat Tuesday and super Tuesday :happy:

I don't wanna know who yer voting for (as it may make me hate you for life X'D) but I do wonder what you want to see the next pres do for us. What are the top issues you want to see our next pres deal with?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm not voting because I'm not a Republican or Democrat. But as for whoever gets into office I'd want them to be a strict Constitutionalist.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That's okay, it just makes your opinion worthless and mine that much more valuable.
Partly true. The whole thing is ultimatley worthless anyway because MSM has election coverage by the balls.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I would like our next pres to combine our economic and climate problems into a a cooperative solution.

Our auto industry used to be this

1. Pontiac GTO: Known as the “First True Muscle Car”, GTO is a high performance car built by Pontiac from 1964 to 1974. Pontiac general manager Elliot Estes approved the GTO (as an option to the Tempest model) despite violating the GM policy due to its 5.4L V8 engine. It became a great success, and marked the beginning of the muslce cars era. Even today it is loved and considered one of the most famous muscle cars ever.
    1966-pontiac-gto-convertible.jpg

2. Ford Mustang: Probably the most famous of all muscle cars is Ford’s Mustang series. Mustang saw a great deal of success, and inspired a whole new breed of muscle cars, the pony cars. Mustangs have become the dream of every car enthusiast. Many movies, e.g. Gone In 60 Seconds, and computer games have featured this car, adding more to it’s popularity.
    1969-shelby-mustang-gt500-eleanor.jpg

3. Chevrolet Camaro: Chevrolet’s Camaro has been the number one competitor of Ford Mustang ever since they were built. In fact, Camaro is categorized as a pony car, which means it was initially inspired by the Ford Mustang. Despite its great success in the 60’s and 70’s, Camaro was always beaten by Mustang in terms of sales. Nonetheless it is a wonderful car, and it is back to compete with Ford’s Mustang Shelby GT500. Look out for the new Camaro around the end of 2007 and/or beginning of 2008.
    1969-chevrolet-camaro-ss.jpg

4. Dodge Charger: Have you seen The Dukes of Hazard? Yes? Then you have seen a Dodge Charger. A wonderful car indeed! Even though Charger entered the battle of the muscle cars a couple of years later, it left a great impression on the competition.
    1969-dodge-charger.jpg

5. Chevrolet Chevelle: Another great muscle car from Chevrolet is the Chevelle. This car was below Camaro in Chevrolet’s product line, therefore was lower in terms of performance. It is still one of the favorite among the muscle fans.
    1970-chevrolet-chevelle-ss.jpg

*Do I have yer attention yet? X'D*

hot hot hot

now everybody wants an import because they're more fuel efficient. we need to turn that around. America has produced some of the hottest cars ever, why not combine hot looks and low to zero emissions?

Give the sagging auto industry the money they need to get into the 21st century and produce cars we and people abroad want to buy. It will create greener jobs and more money going into our economy.

Exxon Mobil reported $40.6 billion net profit for 2007. The oil industry has been spoiled by our govt and multiple oil presidents. Time to turn that shit around too. Huge polluters like Exxon should be raped of profit and that money needs to go into R&D of clean energy. Exxon and others can't depend on drilling much longer, they are pedaling a finite resource. They need to be pushed (or forced at gun point) to invest in their future and ours developing alternative fuels/energy. If not they will eventually fade away. It's smart business for them to invest in green, create new green jobs here in the US, boost our economy, and do something about their evil image.

It is also the responsibility of our govt to force polluters who destroy the livelihoods of Americans pay what they owe. Alaskans shouldn't still be waiting for their govt to settle the Valdez case. :x

Our national electric grid is crappy! We need more efficient delivery systems (Albany has a cable filled with liquid nitrogen to cool the metals and the flow of energy through the metal is uber faster with a lot less waste) and we need alternatives to coal gas and nuk power. These renovations would create jobs in R&D and application and it would be another shot in the arm for our economy.

Our waste of current energy is phenomenal! Homes and public buildings need new building codes and upgrades so they waste less energy, especially in the north where people heat their homes/offices 24-7 for half the year.

Ban the standard light bulb its a piece of shit! :meh:

Doctoring up current buildings creates green jobs and another boost to the economy.

The sun will be here for a few billion more years, the oceans and air are in constant motion. Oil has a few decades and coal will expire some hundred(s) years after that. Solar Wind Hydro power are clean, fossil fuels are dirty.

Infinite vs finite

Clean vs dirty

Which do you think is the better investment?

hmmm tough choice NOT

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Crooked business men/women will always make the wrong decision. They are also the most likley to get in to office. Otherwise the Green Party might be the obvious choice.

Man, I wish I could own one of those cars before I ... *somebody comes from behind and stabs him a couple of times*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Man, I wish I could own one of those cars before I ... *somebody comes from behind and stabs him a couple of times*
I sacrifice thee... So I can own a gas guzzler & then complain about gas prices...