Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Talking Points

just some interesting stuff going on in the series...

Ace vs Teach is known as the trigger that causes an event we aint seen yet. Lets speculate here what that event might be :P Personally I think its going to involve Whitebeard making a move against the World Govt. He hates Teach who gave Ace over to the WG and in turn was made one of the Shikibukai. Mmm mmm! That's gotta toast the old man's cookies. He's prolly pretty pissed at the WG and thusly all previous agreements between the 2 are void cuz the WG has butted into Whitey's personal business.

Monkey D Dragon. What does this guy know or suspect that makes him hate the WG so bad he's incited a world wide rebellion and became the most wanted man on the planet? What is drives him to spend his life fighting? Did he ever sail with Roger, Whitebeard or another pirate that made it to the end of the Grand Line? Has he been to Raftel, seen the Rio ponyglyph, read what was inscribed there?

OP has had a dark side from the beginning (the sad pasts of the characters esp Arlong Park) but the darkness is spreading. The most recent bad guys reanimate corpses, steal shadows(a metaphor for souls I'm sure) and control gravity to the point even the most powerful DF users are getting slammed.

I think the sea they must travel to get to Raftel and the end of the Grand Line could turn into a war zone. For the moment the WG, 4 Emps, Shikibukai and revolutionaries are stable, but if just 1 of these elements goes off the deep end the whole structure is going to fall apart. If the WG has to put forth more effort to damage control a rampaging emperor it is going to take something outta their fight with the revolutionaries and loose their control over the Shikibukai.... leaving the door wide open for both Teach and Dragon to make drastic moves.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Continuing what I said a while back in the other topic (which relates to this too!!), I'm thinking ... what if Whitebeard faces Blackbeard and in Whitebeard's physical condition, he were to die, it'd push the balance over the tee! BUT, it'll also put our fellow pirates versus the World Government in a spicy situation ... Shanks, Luffy, Monkey D Dragon coming together to battle off the Schibukai and Admirals seems fitting of an epic conclusion. HOWEVER many mysterious yet to be solved about Raftel, Gold D Roger, the big ancient weapon which destroyed the world before, etc. ... maybe these mysteries are never to be solved, who knows.

I suspect Gold D Roger and Whitebeard might've had a one on one, leaving Whitebeard in the condition he's in. Having said that, he'd also want to fight Luffy, outta sheer respect for Gold or help Luffy when their paths cross at Impel Doom ... it'll be interesting to see where Shanks/ Monkey D Dragon are during all this.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

He is all gimped out cuz a Roger X'D Well, and he does have some shit wrong with him X'D I still wouldn't count the old man out yet. Garp too now that I think about it :P

What I really wonder is who Whitebeard is gonna go after first. I think he may be inclined to say fuck you to the WG and go bust his man out personally. Neither Whitebeard nor Shanks have any problem taking out entire fleets. Look what Luffy and his small band did to Enies Lobby where the so called Gates of Justice were revered... yet nobody who ever passed through was ever found innocent and now the entire island is just a memory... Are we witnessing the end of an age where the WG is in charge?;)

Enies Lobby leads us to Impel Down at any rate. ID will have to be the next big WG/marines base to fall to pirates in the Grand Line. Whitebeard could prolly wipe that place out easy. Mutherfucker got his own armada, Ace was his #2 commander just imagine what the others are like and how many there are. Unless the marines are willing to throw everything they got at the old man resistance is futile pwned It would be a good place for Teach to try and take on the old man. See if he really has what it takes to be king.

The person a war in the Grand Line benefits most..... Monkey D Dragon. If the WG/marines are pouring their resources into a sea battle in the Grand Line, Dragon/the resistance is pretty free to topple the govt in one country after another much faster. WG officials can't do shit w/o the military to back them up, they just die....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Great points there ... wonder what Sledge thinks of this whole scenario. The last part about Monkey D Dragon makes good sense ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I bet that trigger point could be the destabilization of power in the world... If whitebeard were to make a move to save Ace himself, it would leave a void in the new world where he was based at. With a power shift like that the WG could make a move into whitebeard's territories or start an attack with the shikibuki. But I don't think thats likely. I bet there will be a big convergence at Impel Down. With someone like Ace being imprisoned there and the blatant publication of his imprisoned location, the WG must know it will either bait whitebeard himself to show up or at least draw some of his serious badass subordinates to his rescue. But what they wouldn't count on would be Luffy and the others to show up for his rescue as well.

Most likely the WG would assume the strawhats would be heading to the merman island/Ipel Down territory because Garp and the marines saw them leaving from Water 7. The WG would want to make sure Luffy and co are dead so they could not possibly interefere with their whitebeard trap which will be happening in a location near (or on) merman island. The WG put their money on Moria to finish off the Strawhats and even sent Bear there to ensure it. The fact that Bear did not kill them all will throw off the WG's plans. Also, not many people know that Ace is Luffy's brother. Teach didn't even know until after his fight with Ace. Now the question is, did Teach pass on this info? My guess would probably be yes, which is why Bear was sent to Thriller Bark. If Luffy shows up to rescue his brother and then meets up with (or saves, this could be a trap for whitebeard so the most powerful marines or shikibuki's could be there) one of the 4 Emperors at the same time, a possible alliance could be formed that would mean yet another shift in power against the WG/Marines.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this