Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

Flavor of love 3

i almost choked on my mac & cheese when i saw the commercial for this

how many of these are they gonna make? u'd think after the second one they'd get the hint...

making a show about celebrities and their love life is a bad idea because most of them last only a few months and then you start getting sequels and half of the contestants are there for the publicity. I mean really... only the creepy/crazed stalkers would get on those type of shows for actual love and is willing to beat the crap out people

that guy is straight up repulsive he's annoying and he doesnt have the looks to make up for it....so he should just go sit his scrawny self down some where

hmm.... now i see why yall mistake me for a girl a lot *notices the feminineness in this post*

Rock of Love, Shot at Love, Flavor of Love, I love New York. Some of my friends are into these shows... like 3 weeks after the winner wins, they break up and another show starts with the same person looking for a new love.

I don't get the obsession.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I liked I Love New York because she got played and got her own show. Yeah BOOOOOOOOOOYYYYY!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Why would they stop making these shows? They have record breaking ratings. Hell, I hate reality TV and I watch them. They're just fun guilty-pleasures. These shows are meant to be disgusting and trashy, yet still entertaining. They must never been taken seriously. I think these shows are just meant for us to laugh at the people who chose to be on these shows in order to begin acting/singing careers (New York) and create ridiculous characters (New York again). It really isn't about the relationships that are won or lost. Yes, I've thought about this. . . a lot.:oops:

For example, take A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. That show was meant to be a rip of off the Flav and New York shows. It didn't even make an effort to SEEM genuine. In fact, the producers told Tila that she had to pick a guy, not a girl. So with that knowledge, the show was even more meaningless than the others. Completely pointless. I couldn't bring myself to watch that show. I cant stand Tila Tequila and MTV (and I already knew that she was going to pick a guy, surprise ruined).

On a more positive note, New York and Tailor Made are still together. It may not last ong between them but they've gotten this far.

:haha:

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

i didnt mind a shot at love but those crazy people always fighting made it hard to watch. It even would of been an awesome show if she picked dani (dani is a hottie i dont care what yall say i know she is FER SURE)

but i mean it should only be like 1 show not sequel after sequel after sequel it's sickening, it really makes the hosts look desperate and the shows are a bit sluttly i mean i dont wanna know that these people are gonna go with this person or that person to bed with x.x

I mean these shows start out good but then everyone has their own version and comes out with it and .... *shakes head*

take beauty and the geek for an example it's .... i guess suppose to be a "learning" experience i've only watched one episode out of curiosity and didnt like it

it all just gives me a headache i want more of my fictional shows...reality shows is getting too...non-realistic for me (except for the spouse swap shows those can stay it's good for people to experience something new)

I agree, the sequels are really annoying. I think what's worse than reality/dating show sequels are the reunion shows. WTF? Those are pointless.

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

Guest jennylee324

....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes -- or check this link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+