Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Happy Birthday Cabbit!

poor girl cant play the jailbait card anymore

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Happy Birthday Cabbit! What plans do you have now that you are legal age?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

about all that amounts to is voting....18 means dick now XD....oh and getting a tattoo and no need for working papers to get a job XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

thanks everyone!!! =^_^= hahahah ya, just because i aint legally jailbait doesnt mean i cant play the part :P

today i ate pretty much the entire school day (lotsa people gave me tasty food for my birthday) aaaaaand after school i went to the diner with 2 of my good friends, then we drove around for a while, dropped them off at their houses, went out to dinner with eppy and the family *hits eppy hand away from fries again* and i stole a fork from there =3 we came home and ate ice cream cake and i openned all my cards and such =^_^= ive got a spiffy new slipknot sweatshirt on its way in the mail, AND an external hard drive =D im gonna transfer all my picture folders to it =3

as for what else? well im about to go put some gas in my car and go buy a lottery ticket =3

oh, and next friday is mine and my friends tattoo appointments =D im excited

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Bottom of your back..? Liiiike the small of your back, or are we goin' for a bum shot here..? ~<3

*smack* she said off to the side...its not a tramp stamp :P

eppyomega.png