Sign in to follow this  
Kiteoto

Neverwinter Nights

I haven't played since the last time I needed to reformat my harddrive about 8 months ago (lost all my save data and I was almost done with the game on my Sorceror, gah making me remember that makes me want to go grab my discs and reinstall it). Really every time I start playing it something goes wrong with my laptop making me lose all my save data and making me restart. I think someone has it out for me.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

DX Strider! you should re-install and just back your stuffs up on a flash drive? T.T

No neglecting Homeworks!! D:< but you should still give the game a shot. I think it's probably the closest you can get to a DnD Game without breaking out the dice yourself. Plus, if someone here at AC wanted to host a server we could all play together--even recruit DM's for the server from the NWN forums, or Sledge 'n Lady could learn to DM--I'm sure Sledge will get a kick out of playin' God. <3

DX Strider! you should re-install and just back your stuffs up on a flash drive? T.T

No neglecting Homeworks!! D:< but you should still give the game a shot. I think it's probably the closest you can get to a DnD Game without breaking out the dice yourself. Plus, if someone here at AC wanted to host a server we could all play together--even recruit DM's for the server from the NWN forums, or Sledge 'n Lady could learn to DM--I'm sure Sledge will get a kick out of playin' God. <3

Heh, I need to find my discs first. Since I moved three months ago I still haven't unpacked all my shit. Plus I only have the core game, I don't have any of the expansions for it (I bought the game before the expansions came out and never got around to purchasing them).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Really? I don't have any issues with the text communication.. Mmm.. -shrug- we could always set up a vent. server or something.

Its not like Diablo's where its at the top of the screen where you know its your friend and it works no matter where they are.

I don't like how NWK has it in a text box with everything else thats being said by NPC's and if you get to far away from the people you are playing with, you stop receiving communication.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

That game was decent, never played expansions or the second game. It had MANY side quests, which of course I HAD to complete. In the end, I was bored with the NPC killing more than my wizard. I'm a decent DM, but I'm just about to start playing Guild Wars, so no thank you.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.