Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Current eps (Japan)

I loved the introduction to Brook! His voice fits him nicely too.

Nami beatin on Franky for fuckin with her waver was hilarious too :P

Caught that peek of Mini Merry!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ayup ayup, glimpse of the mini merry is noted! Brooke's cool so far ... I think the new episode's out, I'll have to get it ... in the intro song towards the end you can see Oz and Moria ... EXCITING!! It's gonna be one LONGASS arc.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

shit yeah took him a year to write :P

lookin forward to it allllllllllllllllllllll

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Is it just me ... or do I see a change in the angles/ direction where they're trying to focus on Nami's boobs .... plus the fact that they look huge now X'D! *rewatches the new episode again*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

the crew and the audience has grown up over the years. look at Coby X'D

op is like getting married, its a loooong term comittment X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Is it just me ... or do I see a change in the angles/ direction where they're trying to focus on Nami's boobs .... plus the fact that they look huge now X'D! *rewatches the new episode again*

lol, did you notice that sometime they make sounds????

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Y.E.S X'D!

The art is a little different though ... it looks a little off with smoother edges. I can't wait for things to spice up a little!

Somehow, the arc so far seems pretty 'okay'ish moving aside from 'great' or 'awesome'. I kinda don't like the directing, and it's playing out slow although chapter by chapter.

Thank god the animation wasn't too bad on the new episode, and the mangroves are blue! I can't wait to see the colors on the admirals, and Rayleigh. Heck, Rayleigh's VA should be awesome ...

Sign in to follow this