Sledgstone

If you had a Death Note...

In real life, if you acquired possession of a Death Note, would you use it?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. In real life, if you acquired possession of a Death Note, would you use it?

• Yes, I would kill a few people.
    • Yes, I would become the next Kira.
    • No, I would discard it.

I've been wanting to ask this question, but I thought I would make me sound crazier than I already am. Yes I would use it a lot.

I'd kill the following

• Politicians I disagree with
  • Religious Leaders I disagree with
  • Main Stream Media I disagree with (On Live TV)
  • Anyone else with a major "brainless" following

I'd kill most of them by having them announce that he or she is Mabus then commit suicide. Although some I kill off as a twisted April Fool's joke.

I wouldn't kill anyone I know. So pointless to kill someone who knows you. It would just makes more sense to kill those everyone know, but doesn't know you. And I might not need The Shinigami Eyes.

And I don't want credit for it. Hence Mabus getting the credit.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Yeah, I'd prolly kill a few people here and there, BAD people or terrorists ... etc. but only after I get myself a costume and cape to go with it.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yeah, I'd prolly kill a few people here and there, BAD people or terrorists ... etc. but only after I get myself a costume and cape to go with it.
Who wouldn't kill terrorists?... But a costume and a cape? Wouldn't that just make you an easier target for terrorist?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Pffftttt ... I roam around with a fleece cap and it has ears on it, nobody questions or notices it ... so why would a cape be any different X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Pffftttt ... I roam around with a fleece cap and it has ears on it, nobody questions or notices it ... so why would a cape be any different X'D.
I had assumed that when you stated that you would need a costume and a cape that you wanted to announce to the world that you are the one killing terrorist or "bad" people.

Now if you did that with terrorists they would stop announcing who they are & when they strike. Now if you still want to kill terrorists you have to go to them. You would also need the Shinigami Eyes so you can get their names; cutting your life in half. All the while being in a very hostile war zone. Your worst case scenario is if you die & a terrorist finds your Death Note.

id make a digg like site where people can vote on who it should be used on :P. j/k. Id probably stash it away in a vault or something until it was really needed. After I touch the note id probably pick on the Shinigami for a few years :P.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I can already imagine long notes I'd make per death ... one arm in the incinerator while he/ she screams, a pile of rats eat out the left eye and both ears, getting an iron rod pushed through either the knee or elbow, etc. etc. *sigh*

I thought about this alot a couple months ago and honestly, I'd go all out and be just like Kira. I'd kill all the evildoers and make the world in my image.. and hopefully when I get taken down (I'm no light or L so it would eventually happen), I'd love to be taken out all Perry Mason/Matlock/Columbo styled in some court room. I think it'd be awesome to see some guy put together all the pieces in front of everyone and prove without a doubt it was me. I'd stand up and applaud him. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'd start with the assholes whose names I know then I'd grab the phone book and clear out this town, then the next and so on.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I thought about this alot a couple months ago and honestly, I'd go all out and be just like Kira. I'd kill all the evildoers and make the world in my image.. and hopefully when I get taken down (I'm no light or L so it would eventually happen), I'd love to be taken out all Perry Mason/Matlock/Columbo styled in some court room. I think it'd be awesome to see some guy put together all the pieces in front of everyone and prove without a doubt it was me. I'd stand up and applaud him. X'D
OK, some questions then.

1. Are abortionists evil?
  2. An old woman was gunned down by the police when she pull a gun on them after they broke into her house. They broke in on false information that she had illegal drugs. Do you kill the cops? Think the war on drugs is wrong. Or hell, she had it coming despite the fact she pulled out the gun to protect herself.
  3. Prohibition is reinstated on alcohol & criminals are once again making it. Do you look the other way when these criminals kill? Or realize that a bad law causes more violence?
  4. What are your views Waco Siege that dealt with a cult & killed a lot of women, children, & 4 Federal Agents? This incident also lead to Oklahoma City Bombing.
  5. What are your views on Ruby Ridge?
  6. Would you allow a Nazi/KKK to live if it didn't kill anyone? Or kill it to make sure it doesn't?
  7. Would you kill GW Bush based on The War On Terror?

I'd start with the assholes whose names I know then I'd grab the phone book and clear out this town, then the next and so on.
Don't you also need their faces?

OK, some questions then.
  2. An old woman was gunned down by the police when she pull a gun on them after they broke into her house. They broke in on false information that she had illegal drugs. Do you kill the cops? Think the war on drugs is wrong. Or hell, she had it coming despite the fact she pulled out the gun to protect herself.
  3. Prohibition is reinstated on alcohol & criminals are once again making it. Do you look the other way when these criminals kill? Or realize that a bad law causes more violence?
  4. What are your views Waco Siege that dealt with a cult & killed a lot of women, children, & 4 Federal Agents? This incident also lead to Oklahoma City Bombing.
  6. Would you allow a Nazi/KKK to live if it didn't kill anyone? Or kill it to make sure it doesn't?

Don't you also need their faces?

Q's 1-7 the story/situation dun matter everybody dies. Very few would live thru my Kira~ness

I live in a small town and have seen just about every face here. I could clear this place out in a day. I could also kill ppl in explosions and what not that take out entire cities thus raising the death count.

I would also prolly make the deal for the eyes so I could empty the planet as quickly as possible.

wow I really hate humans X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

id wipe out 4/5 of the worlds population, in a bid to help mother earth ^^

starting with criminals

If I were a complete environment nut I'd completely agree, but I'd probably wouldn't stop until there was less than a million people.

OK, some questions then.

If I were to come into possession of a Death Note, I would set myself up with some base guidelines to start my killing spree and see how it goes from there. As for the hypotheticals, there are no innocent bystanders or accidental killings when it comes to playing Kira, everyone has done evil in some form or another. And after the judgments start people will just assume the people I kill deserved it because they won't question me or they could die. :P

..and then kill him XD

Yep. I'd have wrote his name on the note with the instructions to explain everything and then die via gunshot wound. Because someone in that audience would definitely try to kill me as soon as I start clapping, why not have the guy that proved my evilness jump in front of me and save my life? *is evil* X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The following Presidential Candidates I would have admitted that they are Mabus on Live TV on July 4th, 2007.

1. Hillary Clinton
  2. John Edwards
  3. Joe Biden
  4. Bill Richardson
  5. Mitt Romney
  6. John McCain
  7. Mike Huckabee
  8. Fred Thompson
  9. Rudy Giuliani
  10. Tommy Thompson

I don't know if I would have done that to more though since I haven't followed or heard from all of them. And some of them are just for the hell of it.

I would go with what Kira is doing, kill all the criminals and then the corrupt politicians, which basically includes most to all of them. Death Note pages never run out . . . nice and I would pay half my life span for the Shingami eyes in order to kill more people quickly. I also live in a semi-small town so taking out the criminals in my area would be easy. One criminal that comes to mind is the one who hit my brother . . . he would die a very painful, slow death, or I would have him jump out in front of oncoming traffic so that he could suffer as much as my brother is doing now.

So criminals, corrupt politicians, and to avenge . . .

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

..........but nobody here would leave the note and walk away

we're all a bunch of murdering bastards :evil:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers