Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

3 Musketeers Chocolate Brownie

I saw this in the vending machine at work yesterday and bought one. I thought it'd be a brownie at the bottom and fluffy 3 musketeers on top, all coated in chocolate. Instead, its a chocolateish brownish crunchish bar with random rice crispies in it and an odd creamy/thick and small layer of what I'm guessing is some sort of condensed 3 musketeers nougat? This candy bar tasted like crap and was not worth the dollar I paid for it. :rant:

Has anyone else tried a new candy bar lately? I've seen a couple different ones out at the gas station, but I don't know about some of these anymore.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Hmmm I had what ... Buttersomething ... Butterfingers? I hadn't tried it before ... and I love Twix! I finished 2 boxes of Godiva that some of our clients sent for the office :P

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yeah it was pretty gross..! :barf2:

Who the hell do they hire for their test groups? Probably the same morons who take up all the low paying jobs and keep are min wage low. They keep our taste quality low now too I see.:x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

ooooohhhhh I love that store. When I visit my daughter she knows if she is a really good girl that we will go and pick out a treat there. My favorite? The milk chocolate dipped marshmellows with sprinkles and chocolate covered gummi bears. Anyone else?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Yeah it was pretty gross..! :barf2:

Who the hell do they hire for their test groups? Probably the same morons who take up all the low paying jobs and keep are min wage low. They keep our taste quality low now too I see.:x

The same people who drink mexican water?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I've never been to a Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory, first time I've heard of one actually. I have been to the Chocolate Pizza Company in Marcellus, NY. That chocolate pizza is amazing. :drool:

I tried a Nestle "Crunch Crisp" today. The wafers and chocolate inside was good, but the outer chocolate coating isn't nestle cruch chocolate with crispies in it like it looks on the outer package.. no... instead it tastes like dollar store milk chocolate coating a small layer of crispies placed on top of the wafter/chocolate stack. It really ruins the entire taste of the candy bar for me. -_-

I still haven't found a cheesecake hershey kiss, but I'd love to try one. :drool:

I don't know if the following two candy bars are new or not (I doubt it), but its the first time I've tried either one.

"Reese's Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Bar" is amazing. O_O the bottom layer is a butterfinger, then a layer of reese's peanut butter, topped with nuts and coated in a good chocolate. Very good candy bar. :drool:

"Nestle Coffee Crisp" tasted like a big single kit kat bar with a chocolate/coffeeish wafer filling in the middle. It was alright but tasted slightly dry, but thats how a wafer is supposed to be.

You can buy pots at home improvement stores.

Those are so delicious. :drool:

Yest they are O.o Sadly, we go about searching for the goodies that will be thrown out and not sent back and around the holiday seasons there is alot of candy in bags that get damaged. I don't really ever pay for any candy while at work now. lol. o. O;;

If I had to only stick to one though it would be Reese's Pieces... The only problem with that is the name creeps me out... Maybe I'd stop if I saw a commercial that said "It ain't Reese's Pieces unless I say it taste like Reese's Pieces."

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.