Sign in to follow this  
Kiteoto

I Pwnd Dell!

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

I recommend you get the upgraded processor.

Customer Kiteoto

Do you know how expensive it would be to upgrade the processor after the initial purchase?

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

It will be a little higher

Customer Kiteoto

like...do you know how much it would be to upgrade to--say, a T7700?

Customer Kiteoto

which has a 2.4GHz speed

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

I apologize however we dont have exact pricing of the processor.

Customer Kiteoto

ah. K. but it would be possible to upgrade after the initial purchase to a faster processor?

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

Yes.

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

However it will be better if you upgrade it now

Customer Kiteoto

how so? From what I'm looking at right now I can purchase the processor individually for about $350, and for me to upgrade to the higher processors with you guys before my initial purchase of the M2010 it'll be a $550 upgrade.

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

Let me double check.

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

May I have the link where you see it?

Customer Kiteoto

http://www.beachaudio.com/Intel/Bx80537t7700-p-110822.html?utm_campaign=froogle&utm_content=AD_ID&utm_term=bx80537t7700&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=froogle&GTKW=bx80537t7700&GCID=C12585x003

Customer Kiteoto

$351.99 and a $5 shipping charge.

Customer Kiteoto

and I double checked to make sure it was the mobile unit

Customer Kiteoto

it's the same thing in your XPS M1730

Agent BE_Rep_Jodes

....oh

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

you know you didn't do jack to DELL by making a guy that just gets paid to answer a phone with a computer in front of him that tells him what to do fell stupid...how big do you really feel huh? :P Nobody that has any clue about computers actually calls tech support...so you are the sad one here i think XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Quicker processor would enable HD versions of H downloads, thus enhancing the overall viewing experience too, goku-kun.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

H downloads in HD! Eppy told me the quality and sound's muchos betteros okay X'D! Chi's too jealous to allow that ... so I'll stick to Xvid for her sake *gets eyeballed by Chi* ... kowaiii.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

you know you didn't do jack to DELL by making a guy that just gets paid to answer a phone with a computer in front of him that tells him what to do fell stupid...how big do you really feel huh? :P Nobody that has any clue about computers actually calls tech support...so you are the sad one here i think XD

Damn you Eppy!!!

T.T Let me have my small triumph...