Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

The Countdown begins!

This week is a busy one! I am so excited!

My birthday is coming up this weekend (Saturday the 12th) and the wedding is the following day (Jan 13th). I had some big plans for Saturday but since I am pregnant, I can't do a whole lot. Not that I had planned to drink the night away but, after the Mahi fish did not agree with me Sunday night, I am a weary about going out to eat. I did great with the morning/night sickness thing and then came the Mahi. It kicked my ass. *shrugs* I don't eat fish a whole lot so maybe baby is anti fish. Anywhoo.. trying to get last minute details worked out for the wedding. Finishing the vows, etc..

I will be glad when it is all over with.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

No no not yet. I'm not sure exactly how far along I am. I am guessing 6 weeks. Amazing how in Arizona a pregnant woman like me has to go through so many time consuming hoops to get insurance but a illegal can rack in the benefits the minute they boomerang themselves over our borders. I can't see a doctor until I can get approved which will hopefully be by the end of the month.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

OMG i know what ur saying! I live in NY and they will give any crack hore with 5 kids full assastants but if u honestly need the help u gota waite for ever! And as far as the illegals that really pisses me off too cause were i am from there is a military base and i am constantly seeing soliders in our DSS building applying for food stamps its fucked up! We are so busy taking care of everyone alse and trying to make tham free like us that we forget to take care pf the ppl who are accually doing all the work to keep us that way! Kinda Ironic huh?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this