Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Battle of the Anime Gunslingers

Which Gunslinger would win in a three way gun fight?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Gunslinger would win in a three way gun fight?

• Revy (Black Lagoon)
    • Brandon Heat (Gungrave)
    • Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Even Brandon Heat pwned during his time, I'd go with him. Bias, since only cos I absolutely adore the character X'D. I think Revy would fall for his charm and lose in the battle hahaha!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Man, I guess I'll be the odd one out and support Spike (just because, to this day, he's one of my absolute favorite characters). More so because I have yet to see Black Lagoon so I know next to nothing about Revy and I think Spike could put up a hell of a fight against Brandon, in either of his incarnations.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I say Revi cuz 2 hands uses both cutlass together where as the boyos only use 1 gun at a time :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

O_O Beyond the Grave would probably win easily against those two because he'd be able to take the shots as well as dish them out. I was thinking more along the lines of when Brandon Heat was a hit man for the mafia.
I think his guns skill remained the same though. Before his 1st death he killed a man he couldn't see, but knew was there.
Man, I guess I'll be the odd one out and support Spike (just because, to this day, he's one of my absolute favorite characters). More so because I have yet to see Black Lagoon so I know next to nothing about Revy and I think Spike could put up a hell of a fight against Brandon, in either of his incarnations.
It's a possibility Spike could win. Spike had fought with Mad Pierrot, but that fight ended only because Mad Pierrot is afraid of cats. Spike also was skilled enough to get through the Red Dragon & face Vicious.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Revy - top = win in that fight XD seriously though....too hard a question to answer for me XD and Lady...Brandon Heat dual wielded too :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I say Revi cuz 2 hands uses both cutlass together where as the boyos only use 1 gun at a time :P
Watching the video I realized Brandon used 2 guns too!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Its been so long since I've seen gungrave I completely forgot about his dual weapons. But after seeing these vids, it looks like I should have voted for Revy instead. Most of everyone Brandon Heat shoots at usually doesn't get a chance to shoot back at him or doesn't use projectile weapons. O_O Of course that still doesn't take into account some of the other gunfights in the series that were pretty damn good.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

With Brandon, the most gun fights shown in the series is when he's Beyond The Grave, but that doesn't discount the fact that as Brandon he was the most feared henchman in the Millenium organization because of his elite skill with the gun. I dunno, maybe he'd win against her, gut feel X'D. It's unfortunate we don't get to see it the way Revy's was shown in BL. I realize the video shows a lotta Revy ass kicking, I'd vote for the maid with glasses over her haha X'D! That was a cool fight me thinks ^_^

EDIT: also you may not feel that way about Brandon because he fought Necrorise as BTG, and the Necrorise were gun-less. But, remember his battle in the warehouse against that military exiled officer!

gungrave ftw

but clive owen from shoot em up would take all 3 of them on with a carrot ;p

I definitely gotta agree with you there.

Also that footage Brandon (Mainly When he's Grave) didn't contain a lot of his best fights. Two of Grave's best fights come to mind are when he went up against the Mutated Samurai. And when he went up against the mutated dagger nut. Sadly to say I don't remember their names.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

This topic makes me wanna re-watch Gungrave all over again damnit and I just did 3 months back ... *dropkicks Sledge for not considering my feelings X'D .. sobs cos he's got a pile load to watch*