Sign in to follow this  
Rasaphane

I survived new years!!

I was kidnapped from my room, from my house, from my neighborhood!! It has been a while since I've been away from my computer for so long, I spent the night at one of my bffs house and we "partied".

There's youtube videos too *sniffs* so, decided to tell you all now before you find them and decide to make a joke about them. Make your jobs a little easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgbcFpl9xyE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksg0jWDZwE4

^_^: Enjoy

What'd you guys all do to bring in the New Year?

New Year 05 to 06 I ate at Ponderosa & the next day at The China Buffet King across the street from that.

New Year 06 to 07 I ate at KFC then went to Dunkin Donuts across the parking lot from that for snacks I'd have at 12AM

This New Year 07 to 08 I just got a bunch of snacks & ate most of them after 12AM. I should have gotten Cherry Coke...

At this rate New Year 08 to 09 will be cheaper...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

booze and sleep

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Last year work forgot to send me the memo that they were closed on New Year's day. Since I worked 5am to 1pm I went to bed at like 9pm night before. I went to work and pressed the gate to get in and no one answered. It was freezing that morning and I walked around the building only to see that we were closed. I skipped out on some kick ass parties for nothing. To top it off my boss says to me the following day "That sucks. Sorry you didn't get the memo" WTF?

So this year I went to a party...

I went to my pastor's house for new year's which is where my wedding will be held. My dad has major issues with his Fiance, so he hired a $1200.00 a day shrink to come over and watch him and her interact. Since then he has haggled me to go and due the same plus take marriage classes before the big day. No body liked his baby beating GF to begin with and after she spanked my daughter and lied about it, we all really don't like her. At the party last night the pastor and his wife were chatting with Doug and I about the big day when daddy dearest comes over and starts in on his shit with the whole 'it's ok if god is telling you not now. You can still cancel.' WTF!? I looked at him and was like unless you have the bat phone to jesus where you can get him on speed dial to tell me to cancel my wedding, than back off. Lucky for me the pastor's wife chimed in and kindly reminded him that this is 'our' (meaning Doug and I's day). My dad snuffed off somewhere. Then this lady and I were chatting it up and I mentioned my dad's fucked up ways of talking to me and how his relationship with the GF is bullshit. Little did I realize that the lady I was chatting with was like super close buddies to my dad and his GF. Infact, I believe they are business partners. Ooops. Oh well. Now she knows what a bunch of disfunctional people they really are. Plus, she gave me a huge hug, said we were great people (Doug and I) and that she would join us at the wedding.

I left the party before midnight to avoid the drunk drivers. I watched Sin City while Doug was visiting with our neighbors and drinking a beer. All in All..It was a pretty good New year's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

If I asked "Define slept well?"... How much would I sound like Bill Clinton?

I believe Clinton first testified: ;)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

The first 2 days back at school I couldn't find my friends that I celebrated with, on Friday I found out that someone of them had gotten sick...probably some type of apple juice poisoning since we were all chugging by the box after the coke and mocha lattes ran out...

I find it strange that I was the only one who wasn't affected

I believe most stuff is cheaper on January the first or is on clearance, cause we went to the mall that day found that hot topic was having a 10-15% off on all their hoodies =^-^= it was worth being kidnapped at that point