Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Chow Yun-Fat Comments on Dragonball Film in Newspaper

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-12-20/newspaper-chow-yun-fat-comments-on-dragonball-film

The Oriental Daily News reports on comments made by international star Chow Yun-Fat (A Better Tomorrow, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) after the Hollywood Reporter trade newspaper revealed that he will be starring in Twentieth Century Fox's live-action Dragon Ball film adaptation. The Oriental Daily News is the most circulated newspaper in Hong Kong, Chow's birthplace. According to the paper, Chow has received the script and plans on going on location in Mexico for two months, although he has yet to sign all the paperwork for his role.

Chow will play Master Roshi,...

He may be one of the only people that fits the part in this movie lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

but who would he be XD...Krillin?

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yeah reading is a skill i use half the time

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yeah i really cant see him as a Roshi at all...he doesnt come off as the comedy relief type of person...he is a more serious toned persona

eppyomega.png

I saw that they were finally making a live action DBZ movie. I don't know how any of the people will work...I mean they have that guy from Buffy playing Picollo...should be interesting. I wonder who they will have playing Krillin.....or Vegeta (if they have him in the movie which they better). I'm still going to watch it when it comes to theaters.

narakusigcopy.jpg

tasha.jpg

The story is going to be based on the original Dragon Ball series. So I think we will only see evil Picollo since Vegeta was not in DB. I herd rumors that they plan to make a DBZ movie in the future but somehow I think it will all depend on this film.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^