Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

SmackDown Vs. Raw 08

The following I'd say are a list of my dislikes of this game; not hate. And are mainly based on the Wii Version. But may also apply to the other versions.

1. Not enough ECW Guys. Balls Mahoney, Big Daddy V, Boogeyman, Kevin Thorn, Nunzio, Rob Van Dam, & Stevie Richards should have been in this game.
  2. They don't put the full roster on like they use to.
  3. "ECW Legends" Sabu & Terry Funk aren't on the ECW roster's power 25, but Tommy Dreamer is?
  4. They should have removed Legends. I like them & all, but I bought 08; not 90s & 80s.
  5. Where are all the weapons? All I found was the folding chair in Hardcore & the ability to put someone through the announcers table. And why are the announcers standing up? Also there should be a way to unfold the chair.
  6. Where's Elimination Chamber, Hell In A Cell, Inferno, Royal Rumble, Steel Cage, Strap, & TLC matches? Those are more fun than KO & Triple Threat.
  7. Character selection screen is too slow. It should have been done similar to the WWF No Mercy's selection screen.
  8. There shouldn't be load screens after the ramp & before the victory celebration.
  9. The instruction booklet is way too thin with just about only 9 pages.
  10. It would have been nice if there was a training arena to practice moves.
  11. No nWo Logo except the nWo sign. I was kind of able to make one, but it takes up 4 layers.
  12. Some hair acts funny based on the length you make the legs.
  13. Some stuff looks painted on that shouldn't look like its painted on.
  14. See through underwear is pointless.
  15. Bra refuses to go under some outfits.
  16. There is no selection for no eye brows.
  17. Fighting Styles is kind of goofy. I'd rather select all of my moves instead of having a chunk preselected based on which style I chose. And even if it wasn't I haven't seen the Hardcore Style.
  18. I would have rather edit non-created wrestlers outfits instead of their moves.
  19. There isn't a way to create a Tag-Team entrance or preview the one you are making.
  20. Created Divas are referred to as "he" instead of she.

Over all I'd say this game is as fun as WCW Vs. nWo: World Tour. And that is a fun game from back in the 90s.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.