Sledgstone

Speed Racer Trailer!

Go Speed Racer Go! Gotta love monkeys. Looks like it might be interesting to rent.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I want to see it!... But dang... Why does John Goodman keep getting parts for a fat father?... Is there no one else that could've done that part?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

XD wow

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Unfortunately, this will probably turn into another piece of live action crap, despite all our hopes that it will be good. It just looks to "unpolished" (is that the right word?!) to be good. Besides, wasn't the last cartoon-->real life movie John Goodman was in "The Flintstones?" 'Nuff Said.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It could also turn out to be like the Spy Kids movie franchise, because in some ways it looks similar, and maybe they're targeting that sort of audience.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

money does drive this and every industry, but don't count out parents and that the know the cartoon, it is pretty old . . . which makes me feel like an old person, so they will undoubtably spend money to go see it and kids since it will probably fall into the "dumb kid's movie" category . . . $$$ the world revolves around it now and forever.

I of course will watch it in any case, but most likely I won't ever buy it, I have the cartoon episodes and am quite content with that

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

money does drive this and every industry, but don't count out parents and that the know the cartoon, it is pretty old . . . which makes me feel like an old person, so they will undoubtably spend money to go see it and kids since it will probably fall into the "dumb kid's movie" category . . . $$$ the world revolves around it now and forever.

I of course will watch it in any case, but most likely I won't ever buy it, I have the cartoon episodes and am quite content with that

How much @$$ does X-Racer kick compared to Racer-X?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

good or crap it will still hit because of the fan base Speed Racer already has

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers