Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Nana

I began watching this on the train, couldn't wait to get back to it and went at it over the weekend, couldn't let go of it and was up all of last night to get to 30/ 32 episodes or so. The series is a layered-intense-real-EMOTIONAL whirlpool. You don't wish for some things to happen, yet when they do, the characters are so well written, that you're hoping to see/ know what happens next, ya know. It's got me on it's finger, swaying about at it's own whim! I love it so far ... I hear from CG~chwaan that the manga's last chapter's yet to release. The anime's complete at 46/47 episodes though (I think).

What'd you guys think of it?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Read the manga :P its an even bigger emotional roller coaster :P...you should probably check out Paradise Kiss to its Yazawa Ai's work before NANA :P series is short and the manga is fairly short too but they are both great especially for the artwork used

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

o_0 oohhh ... after every episode of NANA I was like Ok, Eppy would say "...get ready to slit your wrists..." X'D. I think I have Paradise Kiss somewhere or maybe not, will have to check ... haven't updated MAL since October I think.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

o_0 oohhh ... after every episode of NANA I was like Ok, Eppy would say "...get ready to slit your wrists..." X'D. I think I have Paradise Kiss somewhere or maybe not, will have to check ... haven't updated MAL since October I think.

Eppy always pulls out some tape and peaces me back together every time I think an anime is going to turn into school days now.

DeathfireD: shit shes gonna kill her self! nOOOOOo

Eppy: Pulls out tape and starts peacing you back together.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ha, I laughed as I watched School Days. I guess I'm emotionally numb now after watching so many dramatic shows like it.

On topic: NANA is an awesome anime (plus the music to it is beyond great, <3 Olivia and Anna). Sadly I've had to stop watching at episode 21 due to various things (Epples telling me to read a ton of manga and what not). Such a great show but the manga is like 10x better (and I'm actually almost up to current, just need to read the newest chapter). Also check out Gokinjo Monogatari/Neighborhood Stories if you check out ParaKiss, it's the prequel to ParaKiss and is full of awesomeness.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Ha, I laughed as I watched School Days. I guess I'm emotionally numb now after watching so many dramatic shows like it.

I was like that till I watched School days. That totally messed me up bad after watching the last few eps back to back.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

as i said to GG i wont watch the anime until i have finished the manga *looms over writer with sporks in hand* if they ever get WRITTEN so that they can be fansubbed! grrr...

but i have watched the first episode and i loveeeee the music i have heard from it =^_^= it's definitely one of my top rated animes of all time =3

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I'm up to 40 I think, and I'm pissed at myself for not being able to finish it last night ... wimpy 'baka' me fell asleep >_<

Double Post! Gomen >_>

I JUST finished it and ... and ... and ... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I wanna know what happens!!! The ending was not vague, but it leaves you wanting for more, just like Berserk wrecked me up, Nana's kicked me in the groin with an unfinished end. I feel so betrayed X'D. *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah* Grrrr *snort* where the heck have I stored the manga *evil murderous intent*

All left aside, I wished for both NANA's to have a good happy meet in the last episode, I feel as if a lot was cramped in there, though I thoroughly enjoyed the entire anime.

I'm gonna rename someone at work 'Hachiko' just cos I loved the sound of it ... that and 'Sachiko' for the evil one at work X'D.

the manga is still going so of course the anime isnt gonna have a complete ending :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Senpai, I don't have the manga at all ... not one bit *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah* :( ... *will search for it when he gets home*

i think the anime is extremely awesome, though it could get kind of confusing if you watch it nonstop, all the lessons and meanings started to get blurred for me after a while, still i love the characters, also i found the conflicts fairly relative, and not too over the top.

I'm concerned over whether there song for i believe the second intro was really "punk" (I wanna need your love...I'm like a broken rose)

I think both Nana are interesting, and i like them together