#1 song on the day you were born

find it here

how lame for me How can you mend a broken heart by the Bee Gees

*hides under a rock*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

fucking sweet Jump by Van Halen was top when i was born =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Just YouTube it Strider ^_^ ... that's what I did for my song, I had never heard it before and it's utterly gay to the core X'D. I'm jealous of everyone else's songs though!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

"Take on me" by a-ha (never heard of the song or people who sing it)

*stabs with a spork* How dare you? That's one of the best songs from the 80's! Go YouTube it, dammit! It's a great video too! XD

Mine was "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb. Why couldn't I get a cool song? XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Just YouTube it Strider ^_^ ... that's what I did for my song, I had never heard it before and it's utterly gay to the core X'D. I'm jealous of everyone else's songs though!
You're jealous of "Say, Say, Say" by Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson?... I still think it sucks...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

*stabs with a spork* How dare you? That's one of the best songs from the 80's! Go YouTube it, dammit! It's a great video too! XD

Mine was "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb. Why couldn't I get a cool song? XD

*pulls spork out and watches blood flow out* Owwie but I did deserve that.

I retract my statement of not knowing the song now after listening to it. I've heard it before just never knew the song name or artist (considering this was '85 I'm not to knowledgeable about songs from that age with being born in them and what not). Tis a good song.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

*hands Strider a happy bunny bandage*

I was gonna say, considering how many times I've heard it in movies and on the radio, it would be shocking that you'd never heard it. :P

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this