Sign in to follow this  
Flying_Monkey

Land of Sand

Hey whats up people?!

I raq is kinda chill so far but kinda lucked out and got a mostly calm AO which is pretty sweet. Um here twoo months so far only been hit three times two of three were weak more like firecrackers the thrid one though sucked big loud and lots of smoke hit my truck ears were ringing for a long time. The gunner was fucking pissed of though cause he felt the heat wave and was sweating up a storm in the turret.

Um for the most part though its alot of driving walking and sanding around... boring so boring it makes you wanna dig your brain out with a spoon... yeah... thats really boring... pass the time by making fun of Iraqis and throwing rocks at random animals... so bored so bored...

It would be nice if something interesting happened for a change.

Well anyway thats pretty much whats up so um peace.:victory:

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

Wow. Get some pics for sure. I love seeing what our troops do on their down time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I'm sure its not much HK....my friend was a Marine and was stationed in Kuwait...he said they entertained themselves by throwing small cans of fruit at each others crotches as they sat in their cots

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Thanks for your service and hopefully you won't see anything worse than you have. Praying for you!

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I can tell you what goes on during down time.. we watch movies, play card games, fix up the vhicles, sleep, sometimes there is some spooning, and my section sergeant likes to walk around doing the helicopter not a pretty sight I might add, and we clean our weapons...

Being stuck in Kuwait is got to be more boring than here in kuwait for two weeks and I was ready to dig my brain out with a spoon from extreme boredom.... towergaurd isn't as dull as kuwait cause atleast you got a nice veiw... and no one can here you holding a converstaion with yourself... um I'll post pics shortly just let me get em loaded on the photobucket...

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif