Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

I dont think anyone noticed i was gone but....

i was kidnapped and taken to alabama the day after my birthday. to visit "kinfolk" on my dad's side accompanied by Rachel and Gabby.

1. i'd like to say i'd never seen so many trees to and from point a to point b

2. i didnt know my dad drives like a bat out of hell

at first when i got there it was okay. but.....then my cousin started to dominate and kick me off the internet every time i was on there and then i was teased cause of the music i like an my personal preferences by more ....people i dont know

then i almost consided starving myself because my grandma is losing her touch with cooking as she ages cause had cake batter that was too watery and the cake turned out looking half baked, weird looking mac and cheese that thankfully my dad and rachel agreed with me that my grandma cooks it wrong, then SOMEONE brought my, i can tell u how we use to kill our dinner back in the day when an expensive electric bill was about 20 dollars while we eat, grandma some chitlins *shivers*

1. they smelt horrible everyone abandoned her in the kitchen

2. i feel sorry for the poor doggies who have sensitive sense of smell and where in the kitchen at that time

so anyways i'm back and alive, traumatized slightly, but alive. an i'm a bit confused cause i didnt know i have black people on my dad's side of the family so now i gotta go do some background checks with my dad to see what i am *sighs*

lmao i rather not go there. i inherited my mother's pale skin tone and the ability to burn instead of tan. i think i'd need a black person that knows me in my presents for it to be okay...idk how that works yet

but yeah i got black in my family tree....might explain why one of my uncles had a deeper tan than my dad

thanks cabbitgirl i'm glad i survived to so i could get back in enough time so i wouldnt miss any anime

lmao I rather not go there. I inherited my mother's pale skin tone and the ability to burn instead of tan. I think I'd need a black person that knows me in my presents for it to be okay...Idk how that works yet

but yeah I got black in my family tree....might explain why one of my uncles had a deeper tan than my dad

thanks cabbitgirl I'm glad I survived to so I could get back in enough time so I wouldnt miss any anime

Crap, now you're going to have explain the black in your family tree!...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Who are you again? O.o<?)

the guy everyone seems to mistake as a girl ^_^:

probably end up going again after....2 years (by then gas should have doubled to 6 dollars there pushing the trip to 4 years from now :P). i hope i'll be able to stay home for the next trip (unless someone dies) cause there's too much drama

ex:

-so and so is anerxic and smokes too much

-so and so is in jail (there'll be like 20 people i've never know that are my "cousins" that'll be listed)

-so and so has so and so kids and so and so dont want them up in their house

-so and so is getting so tall or so and so is getting real fat

-so and so overdosed

-so and so just got out of jail and has some kind of disease (from cancer to sexually transmitted diseases)

or my favorites

-so and so is gay!!!!!

-so and so got knocked up!!!!

-so it turns out thats not so and so's baby

*sighs* that's only like..... 1/16 of it but i dont feel like typing it all cause doing "so and so" gets annoying :P

i say if u live up north and u have relatives down south u should go see them, you'll learn some interesting things *cough, cough* an you'll learn some stuff. like i learned how to make beer and stuff ....not moonshine...beer cause i know some people will make that assumption

pssst... all humans have black in their lineage. Mitochondrial Eve wasn't a white girl X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

pssst... all humans have black in their lineage. Mitochondrial Eve wasn't a white girl X'D
Not only that, but 3/4 of whites also have Jewish Lineage.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I was a back man in a previous life..LOL.^_^;

Im kidding that was some inside joke with friends. I'm as white as it gets (red hair, green eyes, white pale china doll skin).:D

Why the hell do people mistake you for a girl?-_-;

Welcome back though. Glad to hear you survived. I survived meeting in laws last week and spending a week with them. I will be working out there for the few weeks with a small break on friday, saturday and sunday since I will be back in Arizona. Thank gawd the all loved me. ^_^:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I was a back man in a previous life..LOL.^_^;

Im kidding that was some inside joke with friends. I'm as white as it gets (red hair, green eyes, white pale china doll skin).:D

Why the hell do people mistake you for a girl?-_-;

Welcome back though. Glad to hear you survived. I survived meeting in laws last week and spending a week with them. I will be working out there for the few weeks with a small break on friday, saturday and sunday since I will be back in Arizona. Thank gawd the all loved me. ^_^:

i'm glad they loved you

the reason people mistake me for a girl is cause i have female tendencies (not gay....50%). an cause i will sometimes talk about my boyfriend and...._______________________________________. fill in the blank? idk how many times i said it since i've had this account

()_()

(-_-)

(")O(")