Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Stop Dressing Your Daughter Like a skank

i know the attitude; just cos i dress sexy, doesnt mean im a ho.

well if i wore a big nazi swastika on my t-shirt id expect to be treated like a racist.

parents should not dress their kids sexy. society is sexualising the youth, then people wonder why theirs a rise in child molesters,

watch the film thirteen. it is only getting worse with time.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yeah its disgusting how some of these 13 and 14 year olds dress these days. Its even more pathetic that clothing companies make stuff like that in their sizes. Parents don't seem to care anymore, and yet they wonder why little girls get raped, or lose their virginity before they are even able to drive. Why their daughters are getting with guys almost 10 years older than they are.

Its all about perception, some girls hit puberty quicker, grow faster, looking older, but mentally they are not and that is where the problem lies.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Ya the slogans on the clothes are also really wrong for 7-14 year olds.

"Sexy"

"Your boyfriend says hi"

"He was never your b/f"

"Delicious"

"I made you look".. etc

I expect to start seeing "mommy's little cum dumpster" t-shirts popping up someday soon.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I DO care what my 12 yr old daughter wears and I DON'T let her go around lookin like a ho.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I DO care what my 12 yr old daughter wears and I DON'T let her go around lookin like a ho.

Good! Unfortunately many other parents don't care what their kids are wearing. This goes for boys and girls.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sad but true, the only real way to be the opposite of your parents is to always be conscious of what you say and how you act. Which most people are not. Unfortunately the only real way to fix the problems with the clothing industry is to start making your own, which is a skill that's fast dying. Then there is always the pop icons that the children emulate, who aren't exactly the best of guidance. Over all parents do need to be more alert to what's going on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

When I was that age I got a lot of boy clothes (1 cause I was a tomboy 2 more guys in the family then girls)

Then at 11 my mom was like "why do u wear all those baggy boy clothes",

"where girl clothes", "you look like a dike", etc

so at ....12-13 I started "dressing" more like the girl's my age

I'm glad to say I'm not one of those girls cause I figured out the balance (want to keep the boys guessing XDDDD)

lol I tend towards the male cloths myself, they're by far more comfortable...besides that I couldn't move like I like to in normal girl cloths. I like to be able to use the full range of my movement when the situation calls for it...like in a fight...>.>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.