Kite

facebook anyone?

Yep, I use it and Glyder's on it too. Facebook's been around for quite some time now, in fact Myspace is relatively new.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i have one, i like it more than myspace because i don't get spammed...

You have been bit by a zombie would you like to install this app to bite back?

You have been bit by Eppy, he has an STD, would you like to install this app to infect your friends with Eppy's STD?

lol Even turning that shit off you still get spammed by the apps you already have installed. Facebook was gold till they started allowing people to make shitty things like that. Now it's slowly turning into myspace and mysace is slowly turning into something usable.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

You only get "spammed" by your friends on facebook. Its not spam, your friends have the option to not send you an invite, but they do.

They both rip off each other, but myspace is garbage, its like you have put the highest security on your account to avoid spam requests, there really is no point in the low security options. You have to make your friends go through all these hoops and hurdles just to post a freakin comment because even their whole account can be hijacked by a spam-bot that will go crazy and even hijack others.

Facebook > Myspace

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

You have been bit by a zombie would you like to install this app to bite back?

You have been bit by Eppy, he has an STD, would you like to install this app to infect your friends with Eppy's STD?

lol Even turning that shit off you still get spammed by the apps you already have installed. Facebook was gold till they started allowing people to make shitty things like that. Now it's slowly turning into myspace and mysace is slowly turning into something usable.

yeah, it's like what DX says, at least I know who these people are as opposed to all the webcam girls that want me too see their naughty pictures or invite me to clubs i'm not intersted in. and my myspace has gotten hacked 3 times in the past. i made a new one, but i stopped asking my friends to add me back...AGAIN.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

You only get "spammed" by your friends on facebook. Its not spam, your friends have the option to not send you an invite, but they do.

They both rip off each other, but myspace is garbage, its like you have put the highest security on your account to avoid spam requests, there really is no point in the low security options. You have to make your friends go through all these hoops and hurdles just to post a freakin comment because even their whole account can be hijacked by a spam-bot that will go crazy and even hijack others.

Facebook > Myspace

what hoops and hurdles? Just go into settings and check "only friends can view my profile" and your done. Now people that don't have you as a friend cant post things on your profile since they cant see it.

ya, facebook you get spammed by your friends but it's all thanks to that 3rd party apps they used. Like I said the apps turned Facebook into shit. I use to like it until they added that stuff. It's turning into myspace now. Myspace at least you don't have crap like that where people can spam with invites to install some crappy ass thing that no one will ever use more then once.

In any case both suck I just happen to use myspace more.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

myspace is a good way to deal w/ relatives from a nice safe distance ^_^; Idun need facebook too

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

^ X'D. My only gripe with both are not being able to view pictures before adding those hot ladies ... *ponders*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

what hoops and hurdles? Just go into settings and check "only friends can view my profile" and your done. Now people that don't have you as a friend cant post things on your profile since they cant see it.

ya, facebook you get spammed by your friends but it's all thanks to that 3rd party apps they used. Like I said the apps turned Facebook into shit. I use to like it until they added that stuff. It's turning into myspace now. Myspace at least you don't have crap like that where people can spam with invites to install some crappy ass thing that no one will ever use more then once.

In any case both suck I just happen to use myspace more.

Yeah and when your friends myspace gets hijacked by a spam bot it can post on your page anyways because its using your friends account to do so, unless you set the security to where they have to type in funky letters and then you have to approve it. Also if your profile is private that doesn't stop spam friend requests unless you set the highest security on that as well, and if someone you know doesn't know your email or how so spell your last name, they are just screwed. Did you even read my post or what? If you didn't worry so much about trying to prove me wrong, you would have also seen that your friends have the option NOT to spam you with 3rd party apps on facebook, it asks you who you want to send it too or skip the option completely. sheesh rolleyes.gif

It doesn't matter who is actually better, the fact is, Myspace has double the spam, and harmful spam at that.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

*signs Rob up for Wal-Mart newsletter for life on Facebook* :P

I have Facebook because if you were in college when it first became big, not being on it was the most devastating social decision you could make. MySpace is too full of emo webcam-whores that think they have good taste in music because they listen to not-yet-popular bands, so I avoid it entirely.

Tellah2.jpg

MAL > all ....thats all i have to say *frolics off*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yep, I use it and Glyder's on it too. Facebook's been around for quite some time now, in fact Myspace is relatively new.

actually, facebook used to be for college students ONLY up until late 06 i believe.

So myspace was used by more. Well at least that i knew.

o.0

I have both facebook and myspace. Most of the people I know dont have myspace because they say it's overrated. but meh. what can ya do? =]

Been a while since I deleted my Myspace account. It was an annoying process overall.

Do you guys still have one/ use it?

Make sure you -

1. Delete all your pictures/ albums first

2. Delete all your friends

3 Then hit the cancel account button

4. They'll send you an email which you must check and click on the link to re-confirm the cancellation authorization

5. Check in 72 hours if indeed they cancelled it (I had to cancel my account 3 times hahaha)