Kite

naruto Vs shippuuden

anyone think shippuuden is better , equal, inferior to naruto series

personaly i like the more mature theme in shippuuden, but the pace is way slower,

the music in naruto is really full of energy, and made every battle fun.

only thing that gets me is, lack of new abilities, Naruto has not improved other then his rasengan being more powerful, yet he still uses a shadow clone to make it.

the Nine Tails cloak scene was pretty cool, i hope the series has more of it in.

also how will gaara be Kazakage with out his sand abilities.

anyone have opinions on shippuuden compared to naruto

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Point system (1 = poor, 2 = avarage, 3 = super)

Naruto:

1) Character Design - is kiddish and hard to take serious for a "ninja" type anime. (+ 1)

2) Battles - Naruto has two or three epic battles that will stick with you throughout both series. (+3)

3) Story - is interesting but chuck full of fillers. fillers are bad! (+2)

4) Music - is kiddish but very catchy and fun to sing. (+2)

5) Love connections and Romance - are there but no two characters have really established an "openly love love" relationship yet (+1)

6) Character Development - is fast, friendships are formed, people become stronger and more interesting. (+3)

7) Interest - Interesting but not really something you would get attached too. At least not until the real fighting starts. (+2)

Total Points: 14

Shippuuden:

1) Character Design - is much better and more mature. (+ 2)

2) Battles - Shippuuden really doesn't have any "epic battles" more like small skirmishes that span across several episodes making you wonder if they will ever end or how they can even continue 6+ eps of Naruto chasing after a guy on a clay bird. (+1)

3) Story - has only a few fillers, but the story is continuously boring at times. Battles and issues now span over several episodes with sucks. (+2)

4) Music - is still somewhat kiddish but has adapted to a more adult tone that seems more appropriate for the new season. (+3)

5) Love connections and Romance - Relationships are virtually gone (with the exception of the two teachers that had a secret thing going on). We no longer see any love comedy or progress being made between Naruto and Sakura nor Hinata and Naruto. (+1)

6) Character Development - is somewhat slowed down, after the time skip we see a huge change in characters but after that nothing really changes. We no longer see development in main characters characters. We only see progression in "attacks", enemy's, and newer characters. (+2)

7) Interest - After watching the first series your interest level should be very high. Continuing the show will make your intrest even higher when finding out answers to questions that have been bugging us since the first episode. (+3)

Total Points: 14

So in my opinion its about a tie.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

they translate it as hurricane chronicles. shippuu being "hurricane" and den being the chronicles, or tales, or legend....however you want to put it

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

yarg do you really want my opnion?

okay but its got spoilers up to the current chapters....

first of all, all Naruto filler is horrible. It's just terrible. The characters all looked like a bunch of weak retards. Kishimoto shoulda done something about that. (Oda would never let crap like that happen to OP) Kishimoto didn't care, he had his own things to do. While the filler nightmare dragged on in tv land the manga floundered and stagnated. The characters have become very 2 demensional. He didnt/isnt useing characters when he could. How many chapters of Naruto's repetitive training did we have to sit thru? The fights drag on in both the manga and the anime and they lack the emotion from when we first watched these characters fight. The Sasuke Orochimaru thing was completely disapointing. In a desperate attempt to keep his audience Jiarya and Tsunade bust out all this information and then he goes off to fight Pein ~and probably to die. -_-; It's a good fight at least.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Okay the Naruto Shippunden versus the first season . . .

Well the character developement kinda sucks, we haven't seen much developement other than everyone being older

But then again . . . Sakura is much stronger and is a great healer . . . Gaara is a little more human and even lost the fight against Deidra to protect his own village . . . Naruto's development . . . um I have not noticed any as of yet . . . Jaraiya is going to get himself killed and that sucks . . . Temari seems to be a warmer person, Shikamaru, I always liked his character . . . but I have to say that the english version sucks and doesn't portray the characters accordingly. So yeah that is about all I noticed so far.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

shippuden may be a Little slow... But it shows the Rest of the Akatsuki members... Deidara, Sasori, Pein, Tobi, And all the Other people

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]