slippers

what's it feels like to be a white person?

i mean like, when you wake up, what's the first thing comes to your mind when you see a mirror? what is your advantageous and disadvantageous -physically or mentally whatever- things you face daily because you are a white person?

have you ever wished you were born as a different race/ethnic? if so, why?

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

....are you Black, Asian, Spanish...or something else because this is a weird question XD? I think skin color really has nothing to do with what a person first thinks about when they wake up or what advantages/disadvantages one goes through in the day. It's not like we wake up and think "Shit man I'm white, I better go shave my white face and put on my $200 watch and $600 outfit so I can go pick up some cheap ho that just wants my money" lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I'm white. All of my social problems in my past had come from other white people, mainly rednecks. I don't have a problem with people unless people have a problem with me. I wonder at times if I would've had a better life if my mom had stayed in NYC instead of moving to various small towns.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

i wake up in the morning and go "hot-diggity i love being asian"

but that's just me....i think this was an idea of myself that people around me have cultivated.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

well...I've never noticed any major pro or con bein a whitey except once. I had a slight case of jungle fever and Theo said no ^_^;

All of my social problems in my past had come from other white people

sing it. I grew up in a rich whitey town and we was poor.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ive had people come up to me and say: ''your white''

so i guess it is a bigger issue to others, then myself,

i dont know what is like to be white, i am what i am,

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I am as white as it gets, as far as looks (Red hair, green eyes and freckles across my nose and cheeks.) Sometimes I think I was a black man in a previous life (Don't ask inside joke) but I don't wish to be another race. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

First thing I think of when I wake up? I get out of bed and thank god for making me white. After that I put off my silk house coat and get my man slave, Omar, to fetch me my breakfast. After breakfast it's off to the coton fields to make sure production goes as planned... (don't kill me, this is a joke)

But seriously. A person's race doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with the way they think. Least of all in the morning. I think it's safe to say that the fist thought on every guy's mind, regardless of race, is: "Damn monring wood..."

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

race doesnt matter to me. i dont see colors, i see people. and yes i am considered a "redneck" and im proud to have grown up in the country. both of my parents were racist. i chose not to be that way. i am from the backwoods in louisiana, so there is a lot of racism down here. but i have noticed the social security system down here is biased towards african americans. i dont think thats right. whites need help too sometimes. and we are denied for our color, number of kids, and income. now tell me thats not fu**ed up?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i shall cut you. so leave me alone.

You know the system out here in Az. is kinda messed up. I couldn't get health insurance for my daughter when she was a baby because I made a dollar over the limit. Oh but hop on over our boarder and have kids here and they give you all the shit you could want just because we have programs to help those people. Food stamps, insurance, housing etc. That's bullshit. Sorry, that may be mean but thats my opinion so..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

interesting insights everyone. it got me thinking from statements like "we are all same", "it's only skin deep" etc.

i dont know i mean, how can anyone tell? we are stuck with what we are born with. we will never experience what other races are going through. i think most nonwhites living in western countries are most self-conscious about their racial images than whites. extreme case would be michael jackson. seems like everyone wants that sharp white facial features with big blue eyes.

It's not like we wake up and think "Shit man I'm white, I better go shave my white face and put on my $200 watch and $600 outfit so I can go pick up some cheap ho that just wants my money" lol.

LOL that cracked me up.

i just happened to "stubble" upon this but uh blue eyes is a mutation of cells or genes? one of those. idk why people want it, i don't have blue eyes tho most people assimilate blonds with blue eyes, i have brown eyes like the majority.... that sounds random okay moving on.

for some reason being white has more downsides than anything else. for example there are more white people locked in crazy houses and that are hevily medicated than other ethnics. i should know this because i have 3-4 different pill bottles placed in my room....and i forgot to take one of them?

staying ontopic the first thing i think in the morning is, "i wish i could tan" and "duke...zelda...it's too early for me to let you out that squirrel isnt going to go any where"

alright i'm done, teehee :D

i just happened to "stubble" upon this but uh blue eyes is a mutation of cells or genes? one of those. idk why people want it, i don't have blue eyes tho most people assimilate blonds with blue eyes, i have brown eyes like the majority.... that sounds random okay moving on.

for some reason being white has more downsides than anything else. for example there are more white people locked in crazy houses and that are hevily medicated than other ethnics. i should know this because i have 3-4 different pill bottles placed in my room....and i forgot to take one of them?

Funny story, back when I was in High School the teacher was making an example that most people have brown eyes only to notice that most of the people in the class had blue eyes.

One of those reasons to why I hate it when non-white people say "Whites should beat their kids like every other color." I remember being beat by my mom & one of her BFs. Guess what? Years later I eventually got big enough where I was laying down the whooping & eventually they had to call the cops a couple of times on me.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

iuiCnQc17jg

ya might be a redneck....

nope im no redneck

people seriously do any of the thing that guy says kinda are asking to be made fun of

back on topic: i think it is a bit difficult to compare what it is like growing up based on your skin colour, as someone growing up in NY, or London England which are some of the most diverse cities on earth will greatly differ from someone growing uo in a dominantly white community.

also i dont think people thinks it is racist for white people to be treated differently, singled out, made fun of of based on skin tone. and so on. as if they did think it was racist, then the person who say's it first, is racist. as white people are not allowed to feel any form of pride based on their skin tone.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Ok, the 'redneck' thing is mostly a joke. Originally, it applied to hicks that live in the south out in the country. Actually, watch the movie Deliverence. Those are rednecks. Jeff Foxworthy is southern, so that's one of the reasons he does those jokes. He defines being a redneck as a 'glorious absence of sophestication', which is true in a lot of ways. XD Rednecks are not just southern, you'll find rednecks everywhere.

As for the 'skin color' thing, why does it matter? Seriously. I've never understood that.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

i'm no expert and dont quote me on this but i heard that when person is mixed too much, they are prompt to go nuts more than average joe.

lots of white ppl claim that they are mixed with native americans at one point or the other. but i think mental disorders are more of social and cultural pressure thing. where in east asia, it's sign of a weakness so no one really talks about that kind of stuff.

I haven't run into anything that says mixed get it the worst in any of my mental health research.

mental and emotional wellness have a lot to do with situation and stimuli. Then there's the unlucky folken who have something neurologically wrong with them.

A startling amount of criminals on death row have been clinically diagnosed with brain disorders. A recent study has demonstrated that 20 out of 31 confessed killers are diagnosed as mentally ill. Out of that 20, 64% have frontal lobe abnormalities. (1) A thorough study of the profiles of many serial killers shows that many of them had suffered sever head injuries (to the frontal lobe) when they were children.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro03/web1/arutigliano.html

Wiki has a whole thing about rednecks! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck#Historical_usage

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Blue eyes is a recessive gene where as Brown eyes are more dominate in most races. It is all part of the fun that is genotypes. (I loved making those charts in high school to see what genes one could get based on their parents). Here are some other items that are recessive versus dominate:

http://www.blinn.edu/socialscience/LDThomas/Feldman/Handouts/0203hand.htm

**Sorry I love science questions and could go on and on about this.**:happy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe that a person, for as much as the world might think differently, of different color still has the same workings that everyone else does. I live not far from a place that is still flying KKK flags. I don't see how people think that just because they are a different color means their going to think differently then those the same color they are.

I wake up and simply go through a list of things I have to do that day in my mind. I'm sure that there a several people that have the same thoughts when they first wake up or something similar.

gelmier7cm.jpg

Blue eyes is a recessive gene where as Brown eyes are more dominate in most races. It is all part of the fun that is genotypes. (I loved making those charts in high school to see what genes one could get based on their parents). Here are some other items that are recessive versus dominate:

http://www.blinn.edu/socialscience/LDThomas/Feldman/Handouts/0203hand.htm

**Sorry I love science questions and could go on and on about this.**:happy:

You are so cute! I love science questions too! I got my eye and hair color from way down the line. I looked like the mail man's kid. LOL.

I do have to say I love being pale skinned because it reminds me of a china doll. Just beautiful.

On the topic: I don't understand the whole racism thing. Who cares what color of skin you have. We are all just as equally capable of committing the same amount of crime and being able to make the same amount of money. BUT, I disagree with goverment programs that lean toward certain ethnic backrounds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru