Sign in to follow this  
Strider Hiryu

*sneaks in*

Booo. Just a quick heads up, I'm back. Hope no one missed me.

Finally got internet hooked up down here. Seems I have a lot of stuff to get caught back up on.

I'll post pics and stuff later (after I get some taken, I only have pictures of the trip down. Haven't really taken pictures of anything since I hit Tempe, been busy between moving in, starting classes, and trying to get internet hooked up (as well as trying not to get lost in Tempe, freaking town is confusing)).

Anyways I am back, you have been warned. Now to go catch up on everything I have missed.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

gasp *pokes it with a stick* all that anime you gotta catch up on...i sure as hell hope you read some TCP while you were netless!

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I count my currently dling torrents at 19 and I still have more to start. I'm never moving in the middle of anime season again.

Hehe, not yet. *braces for incoming smack* I meant to, really I did but one of my roommates has Halo 3 and I've been playing a lot of that (as well as trying to keep my distance from another). Reading manga really hasn't been high on the list yet but you can be sure I will have it read soon (after I play catch up with all my anime and other manga).

Hello and welcome back! Tempe is great. I have been enjoying the heated pool where I live. I can still swim in the valley of the sun even when it's not 100+ degrees outside.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

*gobbles and gives him his titanium tentacle for safe keeping while he himself embarks on a trip for home* :happy:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

For the most part (though I'm still not fully unpacked, I don't dare unpack my manga and anime. My roommate and I wouldn't have any room in our room if I did that). Still trying to get used to the whole "It's warm all year" bit. I'm used to my frigid North Dakota weather at this time of year. Other then that it's no different then home (except for the whole living with three other guys and paying rent every month (and there's a severe lack of alcohol around here)).

Now if only I could find the time to get caught up on anime and manga.