Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

New forum feature: "Thanks"

New feature! Whenever someone makes a new topic, their post is eligible to receive "Thanks". If you like someone's post, click the thanks button and your name will appear in a box under the first post of the topic indicating that you liked the post. There is no thanks confirmation, just click the button and its done. Your total thanks is listed under your username/avatar and every time you get thanked by someone you automatically get 20 rep points per thanks. Make a really good topic and get thanked by 20 people = 400 rep points. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Two more new features!

When you log in, there are now "New Posts" and "New Rep Comments" links in the same top right part of the screen as your private message link. If you do not have any new rep comments, the link will not be displayed. I think this will work with the Thanks mod I installed earlier today.

Also, now when you click on your User CP, you will see both the latest 5 rep comments you've received, and the last 5 you've given. Which will be helpful if you forget who the last couple people you've given rep to were. I'm also thinking this might work with the Thanks mod, but I'm not sure. They might function completely separately. If anyone finds out, let me know. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sweet!... so when will you add new ways to lower rep?... I'm looking to be a 1 in that area.

*EDIT*

ACK!... When did I get rep power?...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.