Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Raaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnn

YIIIIIPPPPPIIEEE!!! And, it's getting colder and colder and colder *hypnotizing voice*

I love the weather right now, and I've heard it gets this way just before the snow starts. I dunno about that because this is still my first seasonal cycle, being here in the US for 10-11 months now (wow : p).

I'm going outside in a bit to get wet X'D ... offtopicish - didn't leave work last night till 4 am because I ... accidentally fell asleep in the waiting area ... -_-;.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

yayyyy i love the rain =^_^= *jumps in a puddle*

recently i have no idea what the weather will decide to do -_-; first is was hot... then it went down to the 40s over a weekend, then back up to the 70s, then 60s, then it was 80 one day, and now its cold again so yaaa...... i think mother earth might be goin through menopause :P

maybe we'll get snow, but im guessing its gonna be a warm winter =/

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I hated the rain. Back when I was with my family we had Sattelite TV it would always go out in the rain. When I finally moved out I found out my place had a leak in the ceiling. I don't have anymore problems with the rain... but I still don't like it.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

watches as Godgrave catches a cold XD
*holds goku's hand and doesn't let go* X'D ... take some of this awesome cold from me ^_^.

:lol: @ menopause~d mother earth.

I have to run out for some last minute shopping for mum and bro, what I'm gonna love is the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet weather ... it's sunny and chilly!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

chocolate rain!
Why am I reminded of Epic Movie...
I hate the cold
The cold sucks. But I did at one time prefer it over warm or hot weather because where I lived tend to have mosquitoes.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.