Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

the booze is right here!

so cabbit and I were talking about ... nevermind.

up here where I live ya have to buy liquor in the liquor store but ya can buy beer anywhere. The grocery store, Walmart, the gas station.

wait, the gas station? yes, but why? so we can booze and cruise apparently -_-; We got a lotta DWI problems up here and its fatal.

NYS passed a law a minute back letting the liquor stores be open on sunday. under the law they have to close 1 day of the week, a day of their choosing.

can't smoke in public (not even outside in some places) but in my county alone I can but liquor at the liquor store till 10, beer and such in the store till midnight (including the gas station) and anything I want from a bar until 2 am. Every Day.

I've lived in other states and had to go to specific stores for beer ... and Canada X'D Different then here. Think I might live in an alcoholic state :meh:

What's it like where you are?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I used to get phone calls about donating to stop DWI. The @$$clown tried to guilt trip me into donating, but I never did. I think it was just some guy trying to get my credit card info as he said he was from a local police station. I offered to go down to the station to donate, but he turned down that idea. Man I wish I cursed that guy out over the phone... It would have been funny... Well as long as he wasn't an actual cop.

As for the town I'm in... meh, it's a college town. Anyone I use to hang out with are drunks. I don't drink so I don't hang out with any of them.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Liquor and Beer are in liquor stores in NJ....hard stuff only available till 10 as package goods and beer available all the time(but most liquor stores close at 10 anyway unless they are a bar too :P)....and very very few places other then liquor stores sell alc...most grocery stores are dry save a handful these days

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I have no idea when you can buy stuff but I know my dad gets most of his beer and liquor from shop and save since their the cheapest by a few bucks apparently. Beer is sold just about everywhere in NH. Liquor is in liquor stores or shopping centers that have a liquor section. Like I said I have no idea when you can buy the stuff. I had always assumed you could buy it whenever, except on Sundays.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Hmmm I can't tell much about NYC, maybe when I come back from my mini-trip and my office hours get better I'll bump this topic ^_^.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Even tho the liqour stores in NY are supposed to be closed one day a week, I have never seen any liquor store closed, ever. I have a feeling nobody is policing the law and everyones selling booze whenever they feel like it.

Watch me be wrong and all the liquor stores are actually closed on Tuesday.. how many people have to buy a bottle of whiskey on a Tuesday anyway.. *suspiciously eyeballs eppy* :P

Here in NB, you can get booze anywhere: Wallmart, Drug Store, Public Library, Children's Book Store... anywhere. If there's a cash register, there's alcohol to be purchassed.

:rotflmao: oh man, thats horrible. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I don't drink any alcohol anymore besides a bottle of Arbor Mist once a quarter. Kroger changed their policy to allow the purchase of alcohol after 10 am on Sundays now (if I'm remembering right).

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Watch me be wrong and all the liquor stores are actually closed on Tuesday.. how many people have to buy a bottle of whiskey on a Tuesday anyway.. *suspiciously eyeballs eppy* :P

I'm going to the liquor store tomorrow! :P

Here you buy beer at a place called The Beer Store, funnily enough. Liquor is sold through the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario), and you can buy wine in most grocery stores. They have like a store dedicated to wine in the back or front.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.