Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Aishiteruze Baby

this series was pure win! The story is about a teenage boy (Kippei), you would definitely consider him a player, forced by his family to take care of his cute 5 year old cousin (yuzu) who's mom abandoned her when her father died. It shows the hardships of the poor boy having to deal with a kid when he him self can barely take care of himself. It also helps him realize what women are really like and how little things can effect them more then one would expect. This changes his whole "player" attitude twords girls and encourages him to go for the girl that's most important to him and to take care of the family he already has (he grows up).

Anyway, this show was definitely full of win. The manga was even more amazing since it continues from where the anime left off. Id suggest this anime and manga to anyone even if you're not into the whole slice of life/romance thing. Its worth watching!

It definitely left a lasting impression on me. I give the anime a 9/10 and the manga a 10/10.

PS. Eppy will agree, Yuzu for the win!

Anime: http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=102

Manga: http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=55

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yuzu cures cancer

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yuzu is so damn cute. She has to be the cutest anime girl ever created. *still hasn't read the manga either* ^_^;

WHATTTTTT!!!!!! you haven't read the manga yet! Get on alliance and download it fool lol. It will make you smile, laugh, and cry all at the same time lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

i gave it to him ages ago he is just a fatty pudge muffin :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Yuzu cures cancer
:spit: I so need to get the manga ... *sigh* I've been ill, working lOng hours, and running around off late.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.