Sign in to follow this  
pretty foxy

hallo!

Watch out for the noob-eaters.

I just finished watching Outlaw Star again. It's my favorite anime that I've seen to date. Of course, I've only watched a few overall.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

welcome to the forums =^_^= please be advised to keep all hands, feet, tentacles, and other various appendages in the ride at all times. Ancient Clan will not be responsible for the loss of any limbs and or appendages lost/stolen/eaten during your ride.

enjoy! =^_^=

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I'm still missing a hoof from my inauguration.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Hello and Welcome! I was new here once and I didn't get scared off....LOL. Almost a year now! You will love it here. So much to see and do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Yes you did!O_O I was afraid that you were some monster on here that tested people's anime knowledge and if u failed you would delete their account. I was liked it on here so I bowed and acknowledged you as our lord and master.^_^; Remember that?

Good Times. At least you didn't gobble me up....yet.:meh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru