Sign in to follow this  
Strider Hiryu

Strider is packing his bags.......

......and moving to Arizona tomorrow (you know because I couldn't pick a damn college close enough to me to get my degree). Heh, don't know if I'm really ready for it or not but here goes nothing.

That being said I have to take a short leave of absence from AC and my second family (pains me so much, you don't know). I should only be gone for, hopefully, two weeks considering next week I'll be busier then hell and the next week I start classes (and Eppy no ruining any of the new anime eps for me, I'll be two-three weeks behind. /cry). If it should happen to be longer don't send out the search parties, probably don't have internet hooked up yet (which if I don't I'm probably going nuts by then anyways).

Anyways I'll, hopefully, see ya guys in two weeks (and note I'll miss ya all. Also, I will take plenty of pictures for ya GG (just don't expect my identity to be revealed) and post them when I get back (because you know my dad gave me his digital camera)). Wish me luck because I'm going to need it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Pop on in to my place and request a home cooked meal! Like I said before..I'm in Az just up the street from you LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru